What if the Mongol Empire never collapsed?
The history and current situation of Mongolia
Mongolia has always been settled by nomads who founded their own empires on the territory of Mongolia. In 1190 none other than Genghis Khan came to unite the Mongols. Genghis Khan worked to enlarge the Mongolian Empire. At the height of the Mongol Empire's power, it spanned the eastern half of Europe and much of Asia. It was the largest contiguous empire in history. In 1262 the Mongol Empire fell apart and the population started their nomadic life again. Dschinghis Khan is still the national hero of the Mongols to this day.
The Russian / Soviet influence
After the fall of the Mongol Empire, most of Mongolia was ruled by the Qing Dynasty. After the collapse of the Qing Dynasty, the Russian and later Soviet leadership helped the Mongolian People's Republic to gain independence in 1924. The strong influence of the Soviet Union continued and so Mongolia went through a development very similar to that of the Soviet Union. In 1992 a democratic constitution was adopted and the free market economy was introduced.
Mongolia is a parliamentary democracy. Mongolia has a one chamber parliament with 76 members. The Democratic Party is the leading force in Mongolia at the moment. The current president, who is directly elected by the people for four years, is Chaltmaagiin Battulga. The strong influence of the former Soviet Union can be felt very strongly.
The economy of Mongolia consists largely of the extraction of natural resources, as well as agriculture. Due to the difficult climatic conditions, the agricultural market consists largely of livestock. The Mongols have 5 large groups of animals, all of which are coordinated with one another. Goats, sheep, horses, yaks and camels.
- What is GMT and IS
- Does the prison really rehabilitate someone
- Actors are paid for pilots
- What will soldiers look like in the future?
- Is there an app for Terraria
- Have founders bodyguards
- How narcissists show their kindness
- How is jade formed
- What does unaffordable
- What are business contracts
- Alcohol increases facial hair growth
- Muslim communities appear in China
- Who painted their nails first
- What are the best fashion brands 1
- Which employment agencies are reliable in Singapore
- How can Malaysian Airlines be so cheap
- Is MATLAB required to learn NX CAD
- Are there unsafe areas in Butuan, Philippines
- What did aging teach you
- On what basis should reservations be made?
- Why is Croft Barrow clothing so expensive
- Can Canada give Indians a work visa
- How do I get farm workers
- Why does India not adopt French style secularism