Who can enter India without a visa
Entry requirements for India
A passport that is valid for at least 6 months and a visa are required for a trip to India. There are two types of visa: a regular visa and a new ETA visa since September 2019 with particularly favorable conditions.
How and where can you get the regular India visa?
The classic India visa in the form of a sticker is issued by the representations of India (embassies and consulates in Germany) and allows entry by air, land and water. To apply for the India visa, an application form must be filled out online by a visa service. We recommend Visa Dienst Bonn GmbH & Co KG for this purpose.
What do I need to apply for a visa?
You need the following documents for the visa application with a visa service:
- a printout of the completed online application form (no copy, no fax)
- two identical original passport photos (format 5 × 5 cm, borderless, in color, white background)
- your original passport, which is valid for at least 1 year after the requested visa validity and in which the sticker is stuck
- an online application form, completed in full
- a travel booking confirmation
- a passport copy of the personal data page
You send these documents to the visa service responsible for you, and you will receive your passport, visa (and the invoice) back later. An India visa for tourists is available from approx. 130 € per person - this includes the visa and service fee.
Tourist visas are generally issued with a period of validity of 6 months from the date of issue, whereby multiple entries are possible (multiple entry visa). However, once you have left India, you can only enter again after two months.
Entry regulations for German citizens can change at short notice without the Foreign Office being informed beforehand. It is therefore recommended that you obtain information about the valid entry requirements from the relevant Indian diplomatic mission before you plan to travel. If you are a non-German citizen, please contact the Indian consulate responsible in your country for information on entry requirements.
A culturally and scenically extraordinary journey has been prepared for you here!
Address of the Visa Service Berlin / Bonn
Visa Dienst Bonn GmbH & Co. KG
Dessauer Str. 28/29
Tel .: 030-31 01 16-0
Fax: 030-31 01 16-59
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Young people get angry about older people
- What does Nike stand for
- How do Afghans feel about Arabs?
- Are Americans still racist
- What do Russians think of Chechens?
- Is free internet possible
- Who decides about street names
- What is required to migrate to Canada
- What is the Italian word for water
- How exactly did the governments overpower the monarchs?
- How do I write an inaugural address
- Globalization destroys a nation's culture
- How does technology help students learn
- What are the must see operas
- Is homeopathy and allopathy safe together
- What do Muslims think of Zoroastrianism?
- What are some salty foods
- RSS is India's KKK
- What happens to unsold Christmas candy
- Turkish Muslims drink alcohol
- Why do people get involved with social companions
- What is the salary for architecture
- South Korea How is Seoul
- May young girls in red clothes