Ayurvedic medicine is effective for hyperpigmentation
Medicinal mushrooms against age spots
Medicinal mushrooms, such as Reishi, according to traditional Chinese medicine, can also be used to treat age spots. Reishi in particular is considered THE anti-aging mushroom par excellence. Among other things, it improves blood flow and thus ensures that the skin can be better supplied with nutrients and antioxidants. It also supports the repair processes of sun-damaged skin and makes age spots paler.
* You can find organic quality medicinal mushrooms here under this link.
Natural remedies for external use on age spots
Of course there are also a number of naturopathic remedies that - applied externally - can make age spots disappear. However, scientific evidence is often still pending, so that one usually has to refer to experience reports from those affected.
However, fruit and acetic acids have been proven to help, which is why lemon juice or apple cider vinegar are among the most popular home remedies for age spots. Apple cider vinegar is applied to the age spots undiluted and at least twice a day with a cotton swab. The first successes can be seen after at least three weeks.
The effect of apple cider vinegar can be enhanced with onion juice (1: 1). This mixture can be applied once or twice a day for at least six weeks. According to a study from 2011, the application of 10 percent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) twice a day for three months should also be promising.
Castor oil & potato juice to remove age spots
Another natural remedy for age spots is castor oil. Soak a small cotton ball with the oil and use it to dab the affected areas of skin twice a day after cleansing your face. The oil is allowed to soak in and the usual skin care products are applied after 10 minutes at the earliest.
Patience is important here. But the spots often disappear after a few months. Potato juice is another tip from folk medicine. The age spots should already be fading after two weeks if freshly squeezed potato juice is massaged into the spots.
Natural remedies for age spots: combinations work best
So there are very simple remedies for age spots. If you use them, the unloved discoloration can slowly fade with a little patience - without having to see a therapist. Of course, combinations of the measures described above are also possible.
For example, you can first apply the apple cider vinegar, wash it off after a half-hour exposure time, then massage in the castor oil and also take antioxidants internally. The probability that you will be successful with such combined remedies against age spots is significantly higher than with the use of just one of the measures mentioned.
We wish you much success!
Your team from the center of health
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Khemis A et al., A randomized controlled study to evaluate the depigmenting activity of L-ascorbic acid plus phytic acid-serum vs. placebo on solar lentigines., Journal of cosmetic dermatology, December 2011, (A randomized, controlled study to evaluate the depigmenting activity of L-ascorbic acid and phytic acid serum compared to a placebo for age spots)
- Piamphongsant T., Phenol-castor oil: modified peel for dermal melasma., Dermatologic Surgery, May 2006, (Phenol-castor oil: modified peel for skin melasma)
- Puglia C et al., Protective effect of red orange extract supplementation against UV-induced skin damages: photoaging and solar lentigines., Journal of cosmetic dermatology, June 2014, (Protective effect of blood orange extract supplementation against UV-induced skin damage: sun exposure and age spots .)
- Lee TH et al., Inhibitory effects of resveratrol on melanin synthesis in ultraviolet B-induced pigmentation in Guinea pig skin., Biomolecules & amp; Therapeutics, January 2014, (Inhibitory effect of resveratrol on melanin synthesis on UV-B-induced pigmentation in the skin of guinea pigs.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- India is a country in which
- Who Are Some Popular Punjabi Actors
- Is salt vegetarian or not vegetarian
- Is there an Indian semiconductor manufacturing company
- Find girls Justin Bieber attractive
- How is health insurance in China
- How is the climate in Malaysia
- Schools have become less safe
- What is the name of the elder in Tamil
- How is the government spying on us?
- How common is cheating in Chinese marriages
- Who are the Kikuyu 1
- Is India really the safest country for women?
- Where can I buy silver DVD cases?
- India is a diverse nation
- Why do students pursuing MTech receive a scholarship
- What are McDonald's novelties
- How do you choose to be humble
- Which Bollywood actress slept with her co-star?
- What is the best leather furniture
- How trees absorb objects
- What will you choose for love or respect
- Why is a B Com better
- What is the worst hotel in Toronto
- Does China interfere in New Zealand politics?
- Why do Indians live on reservations?
- What does neighboring country mean
- Why do planes not have free WiFi
- How many US presidents were cigarette smokers
- Is Dwayne Johnson a Christian?
- How much does a restaurant designer cost
- What is a data source
- What is the height of the Hindu hypocrisy
- How was buying furniture before IKEA