Public transport saves money
One ticket for all of Vienna
Discover all corners of Vienna with a public transport ticket. This allows you unlimited use of all public transport in the city and, together with the Vienna PASS, forms a comprehensive sightseeing package. Take the underground, tram, S-Bahn or bus and get to know Vienna up close.
The advantages of the ticket in the form of a season ticket
- A season ticket for all public transport in the city's core zone
- A 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket guarantees full flexibility
- In the network of Wiener Linien: U-Bahn, S-Bahn, tram and bus including Nightline buses
- No more searching for change for single tickets
Where is the Wiener Linien season ticket valid?
The season ticket is unlimited for the entire public transport network in the core zone of Vienna (formerly Zone 100).
✔ Bus (including Nightline buses)
The operating times of the underground are on weekdays from around 5 a.m. until just after midnight. However, it runs around the clock on Fridays, Saturdays and before public holidays. The season ticket is also valid for the night buses and the night service of the subway.
Buses and trams stop operating a little earlier in the evening.
You can find more information about Wiener Linien at www.wienerlinien.at.
How is the season ticket activated?
In every underground station, as well as in the trams and buses, you will find blue validators where you have to stamp your season ticket once. The period of validity begins at the time of this first cancellation. From this moment on, the ticket is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on your choice.
The season ticket is not valid for travel to and from the airport. To do this, you need an additional single ticket from Vienna Airport to the core zone border. There are no control barriers at Wiener Linien, but there are frequent card controls by plainclothes employees. You should therefore validate your tickets before you start your journey. If you are traveling from the airport to the city center, please validate the additional ticket and season ticket. Please make sure that you have a valid ID with you. Children must also be able to show ID if required.
Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge on the public transport network. During the Vienna school holidays, on Sundays and public holidays as well as on November 2nd and 15th, children and young people up to their 15th birthday can travel for free on the Wiener Linien network. However, the free travel does not apply on so-called "school autonomous days", which are approved by the respective school. An ID with date of birth is required. The holiday calendar for Vienna can be found here.
- What is the best cigar sampler to order
- Can you take over a nation overnight
- WeChat logs all your conversations
- How good is Limerick University
- Should Donald Trump seek asylum in Russia
- New Zealand could become self-sufficient
- There are dirty truths in everything
- What celebrity gossip is trending
- Who Are Some Popular Punjabi Actors
- Is GLS University good for an MCA
- What life changes would help my depression?
- What happens after Sade Sati
- Why is Vasco da Gama important
- Why are flights in China relatively expensive?
- What is AIMIM
- What is SOS How does it work
- What are diabetes socks
- How do I dress in India
- We are noble girls
- Why is banana not a fruit
- What was your first scientifically published paper
- Where are Apple products manufactured and assembled
- Why are intelligent people considered to be elite
- Is work a vector quantity