Where can you buy mephedrone
The chemical name for mephedrone is 4-methylmethcathinone. Mephedrone is a synthetic substance from the group of cathinones, which in turn are assigned to the phenylethylamines. Cathinones are related to the active ingredient cathine, which occurs naturally in the khat plant.
How mephedrone works
So far there are none secured knowledge on the pharmacological or psychological effects of mephedrone. Information about the effects and risks is based exclusively on consumer reports. Accordingly, mephedrone lifts the mood and is generally stimulating to euphoric. According to a survey by a British music magazine among consumers, it is Active spectrum of mephedrone most similar to that of cocaine. Unwanted side effects have also been reported, the most common of which are excessive sweating, headaches, nausea, racing heart, and fingers that are cold or even bluish.
Consumption reports also show that hallucinations, anxiety and even paranoid delusions are possible. The severe negative effects may also be due to particularly high doses. However, since these are anecdotal reports from users, the reported effects cannot be verified. A comprehensive scientific risk assessment of the psychoactive substance mephedrone is still pending.
According to case reports from Great Britain, however, it can be assumed that the amphetamine-like effect has also led to overdoses that had to be treated in hospital. Serious cases included psychotic episodes and seizures. However, since other substances were usually also involved, these effects cannot be assigned unequivocally to mephedrone.
Form of consumption
The most commonly reported form of consumption is oral ingestion of the powder, which takes about 15-45 minutes to take effect. In the case of nasal absorption (sniffing), the effect sets in after a few minutes and reaches its peak after 30 minutes. The duration of action is about 2 to 3 hours.
Distribution of mephedrone
As it is a relatively new synthetic substance, little is known about its prevalence so far. A study published in 2010 that was carried out in the British club scene provides initial findings. Of the 947 people surveyed, 41 percent stated that they had consumed mephedrone at some point. 15 percent consume mephedrone at least once a week. In contrast, no consumption figures are known from Germany.
Since January 2010, mephedrone has been subject to the Narcotics Act in Appendix I and is not considered marketable. Any use of mephedrone is therefore a criminal offense.
Until regulation, mephedrone and products containing mephedrone were mainly marketed in internet shops as a legal alternative ("legal high") to ecstasy, amphetamines or cocaine. It was touted as a "research chemical", "bath salt", "plant fertilizer" and even as a "fragrance dispenser" to avoid possible controls. In the illegal market, mephedrone is also known as Meph, Drone, Meow Meow, Bubbles, Bounce, Subcoca, MMC, 4-MMC, M-CAT or MMCAT.
All entries in the drug lexicon for the letter "M"
- Is an Arduino worth buying
- What is the best online translator
- Are there religions without scriptures?
- What is recovery from narcissistic relationships
- Why can Filipinos sing so well
- What is telemetry maintenance
- How can India make the CPEC fail?
- Why is the wearing of clothes encouraged?
- Manitoba is a bilingual province
- Is durian an acquired taste
- Why is the Irish economy so successful
- Can disabled people do sports?
- What is the mineral group of diamond
- Are Indians the ancestors of the Europeans
- Why don't banks charge fees for ACH transactions?
- Can you have ADHD and Asperger's Autism
- When was the last US recession
- Are the people in St. Petersburg FL friendly
- What do you think of African fashion
- How are the winters in Vancouver, Canada
- Is loneliness a state of mind
- Is IGCSE tougher than CBSE
- How can I live my dream life
- What role does society play