What religion has caused the most destruction
Jean-Félix Belinga Belinga
Jean-Félix Belinga Belinga, theologian and author from Cameroon, has lived in Germany since 1980. His dual identity is particularly evident in his poems. He also writes novels, short stories and fairy tales for all ages, in which he describes life in his African homeland.
introductionIn addition to the traditional African religions, there are two large religious communities in Africa: Islam and Christianity. In addition, there are other world religions such as Hinduism, Sikhism and Judaism, which, however, play a subordinate role in relation to the beliefs mentioned above. Islam is particularly widespread in North and West Africa as well as in the coastal regions of East Africa, while Christianity can be found primarily in southern Africa, inland East Africa, in Central Africa and on the coast of West Africa.
The various traditional African religions are practiced all over the continent with the exception of North Africa, often in parallel with Christianity and Islam, and reflect the cultural diversity of the approximately 2,000 societies in Africa. Religiousness occupies a central place in the life of Africans and permeates all areas of life.
- How is UFC different from boxing
- Why is Haskell not very popular
- What is a solid investment opportunity
- How do I start an Ekart courier
- What's in the world
- Will Ferrari F1 win the 2016 F1 championship
- What makes you productive in your work
- Do you always wear a bra and panties
- Why is sport important to society
- What kind of work does FCI
- What breed is Finnish
- Where is rugby popular
- What are the qualities of bitumen
- How dangerous is democracy
- Which jobs use sign language
- Electrical engineering really pays a lot
- Which factors influence the palladium price
- How are police subcultures harmful?
- What do patriots think of global citizenship
- Is digital marketing a competitive career
- There are 14 movies in the MCU
- Can Sweden develop stealth aircraft
- Which countries were against Brexit?
- What did you do at the age of 25