May Homeopathy Cure Scalp Psoriasis
Homeopathy for psoriasis -
A gentle treatment supplement
Before it comes to how homeopathy can help with psoriasis, you have to know what it is.
Homeopathy is a 200 year old treatment method. Their name is derived from the Greek words Homoion (= similar) and pathos (= Suffering) from. The basic principle of homeopathy is already in the name:
Treat like with like.
The homeopathic remedies consist of substances that would cause certain symptoms in healthy people. It is precisely these complaints that homeopathic remedies are supposed to help in a greatly weakened form by Self-healing powers are stimulated. According to this principle, there are around 2,500 different homeopathic remedies made from minerals, plants and animal products. Some of them are also used for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Homeopathic remedies have no side effects. However, hers could too Effect not yet scientifically proven become. However, they always show positive effects, which can possibly be attributed to the placebo effect. Despite a lack of proof of effectiveness More and more health insurances are bearing the costs a homeopathic treatment. In the case of illness, homeopathy should be conventional medical therapy only complement, not replace. In psoriasis, homeopathy can therefore be used in addition to medicines and ointments.
How does a homeopathic treatment for psoriasis work?
At the beginning of the homeopathic treatment there is one detailed anamnesiswhich can take up to 2 hours. The person concerned is asked about their health complaints and when they improve or worsen. In addition, certain Body responses tested, e.g. B. for heat or cold, as well as fears and the emotional state of the person concerned examined. Especially when it comes to the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis, this anamnesis can be very extensive, as there are many different triggering factors for psoriasis and its relapses. Based on this questioning and examination, the right homeopathic remedy is selected.
To produce such a remedy, the active ingredient is in potencies heavily diluted. D stands for a power of ten, C for a power of hundreds. That is, an active ingredient with the designation D30 was diluted 30 times ten times, C200 200 times one hundred times. So it happens that in a homeopathic remedy there is only one minimal amount or no active ingredient at all is. Nevertheless, homeopathic remedies are considered to be more effective the more they have been diluted. These remedies are available as globules, tablets, drops and ointments. Globules are most commonly used. These are small globules that are dissolved on the tongue, as they only work when they are absorbed through the oral mucosa.
With homeopathy against psoriasis
Some psoriasis sufferers swear by the effects of homeopathy. Indeed Homeopathy should not replace medical therapy for psoriasis, just add! A major factor in the popularity of homeopathy for psoriasis may be the psychological component be. A stressed psyche can trigger a psoriasis flare-up. Taking homeopathic remedies can be done by believing in their effects calm the psyche and thus possibly actually have a positive effect on psoriasis.
The real goal of homeopathy for psoriasis is to relieve itching, reduce inflammation and improve the complexion. Using homeopathic nervousness remedies can also help if that's what triggers the psoriasis flare-ups.
With these goals in mind, the following homeopathic substances are used against psoriasis:
- Hydrocotyle asiatica: Relieves itching and has a detoxifying effect
- Mahonia aquifolium: Soothes dry, flaky skin and soothes inflammation
- sulfur: Reduces rashes and inflammation, as well as dryness and itching
- Natrum muriaticum: Homeopathic active ingredient for psoriasis on the scalp
- Berberis aquifolium: For dry skin
- sepia: Against psoriasis on the face, pubic area, body folds, fingernails and toenails
- Phosphorus or Petroleum: For cracked, bleeding crusts and against psoriasis on the eyebrows
- Calcium cabonicum: For sagging, easily torn skin
- Ignatia amara: For skin changes due to emotional stress or rash worsened due to injury
- Teucrium: Homeopathic active ingredient against psoriasis on the ears
- Cardiospermum: Works against itchy rashes and joint inflammation
- Graphites: Against eczema or ulcers in fearful people
If you want to supplement your medical treatment for psoriasis, you can try homeopathy. Belief in homeopathy alone can have a positive effect on psoriasis. However, you should definitely continue to use your previous medication, ointments, etc.
- Why was denim originally dyed with indigo
- How to start a doctorate
- What do executives do
- Kerala Christian girls drinking alcohol
- What is the advantage of 5G phone technology
- Have you ever experienced race profiles
- Why does Poland continue to accept Ukrainian immigrants?
- Should nudism be legalized in India
- Treason is a war crime
- Which app gives free phone numbers
- The enemy of creativity is arbitrary
- Can you show your sexy feet
- How do I accept ACH payments
- Another terrorist group like ISIS will emerge
- Should globalism stand above nationalism
- How can India make the CPEC fail?
- Has cross dressing got you in trouble
- Can I download AutoCAD on my phone?
- What is the real meaning of joy
- Branded activewear is worth it
- Can we create an artificial brain?
- Why did Steve Jobs hate IBM
- How do you stop styes from recurring
- What genders are there