Why do stores have sales
Average rating: 3.16 of 5 with 167 votes.
In the cabinet meeting on April 27, new infection control measures were decided. These shops are still or will be open again.
As of: 04/27/2021 | archive
The Bundestag and Bundesrat have decided on the nationwide emergency brake. On April 27, the Bavarian cabinet meeting decided on new infection control measures, which will come into force on April 28. As early as April 13, the lockdown was extended to May 9 at the meeting of the Bavarian cabinet.
Opening of shops - that applies in Bavaria
Shops of non-body service companies and handicraft businesses are allowed to open regardless of the incidence - i.e. above and below a 7-day incidence of 100 - under the general provisions applicable to the trade. The existing restrictions on body-hugging services remain unaffected, according to the report of the Cabinet meeting on April 27th.
It also states that garden centers, flower shops and bookstores may reopen subject to certain conditions - also regardless of the incidence.
For the rest of the retail trade, the following applies: With a 7-day incidence of up to 150 on three consecutive days, appointment shopping with test and mask can be offered. If the incidence rises above 150, the retail trade has to close, from then on only Click & Collect is possible.
If the regional incidence values are between 50 and 100 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants, previously closed retail stores are reopened for appointment shopping offers ("Click & Meet"). Customers book a certain shopping time in a store in advance, although a maximum of one customer is allowed per 40 square meters of retail space. With the cabinet decision of April 27, the following applies to fully vaccinated people: Click & Meet above an incidence of 100 is possible from April 28. possible without a test.
The following applies to employees: Either a mask is worn permanently - or all employees have to take a quick test every day.
What's next - which shops are open
In the case of regional incidence values below 50, all retail stores should be allowed to open. However, only with a limited number of customers. Up to 800 square meters of retail space applies: One customer per 10 square meters of retail space; Beyond the 800 square meters, you have to calculate 20 square meters for each additional customer.
An emergency brake regulation "hovers" over all this: If the seven-day incidence rises to over 100 on three consecutive days, the opening steps are taken back again.
"Click & Collect" and "Call & Collect" in Bavaria
Customers can order goods from actually closed shops via the Internet or by phone and then pick them up in person. The prerequisite for the so-called "Click & Collect" or "Call & Collect", however, is that there are staggered time slots for collection and that all those involved wear FFP2 masks. Please note: some larger chains charge a fee for this, but you will usually find out during the ordering process.
Which stores are open in lockdown?
- Delivery of take-away meals
- Automated car and truck washing systems
- Baby specialty markets and stores
- Banks, ATMs and savings banks
- construction industry
- DIY stores for craftsmen with a craft license, tradespeople, farmers and foresters
- Construction-related wholesale for tradespeople
- construction sites
- Enterprises in industry, manufacturing, logistics, forwarding and transport, agriculture and forestry
- Fuel trading (oil, pellets, etc.)
- Click and Collect (picking up goods ordered online, for example) only from shops that are allowed to open
- Computer service and repair (only acceptance and collection, no sales or advice, the rules for Click and Collect apply accordingly)
- Diabetes specialty store
- Service providers outside of a store, i.e. as long as they work online, by telephone or visit the customer, exception: body-hugging services
- Services to commercial customers
- Bicycle workshops, bicycle spare parts trade, breakdown assistance, maintenance
- Driving schools
- Mail and mail order branches
- Taking pictures by photographer outdoors
- Liberal professions (doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors, etc.)
- Hairdressing services
- Health craftsmen
- Garden centers
- Beverage markets
- Wholesale including food wholesaling for traders with a trade license
- Hair removal
- Craftsman services at the customer / outside a shop (exception: body-hugging services, which are not permitted)
- Farm shops for groceries
- Hearing aid acousticians, hearing care professionals
- Dog boarding
- Real estate agent (outside a shop, i.e. viewings possible)
- Chimney sweeper
- Car and motorcycle workshops, spare parts trade, breakdown assistance, maintenance, tire changes for safety reasons, companies in the body shop, the car paint shop, mechanics for tire and vulcanization technology
- Pastry shops
- Cosmetic companies
- Agricultural trade in fertilizers, crop protection, seeds, animals, agricultural machinery, spare parts, etc.
- Agricultural machinery repair, agricultural machinery spare parts
- Landscaping and horticulture
- Grocery trade + direct marketing
- Food specialty stores (spirits, confectionery or delicatessen stores, wine shops)
- Delivery services (also for closed shops; order online or by phone; delivery to the customer by the company itself or by external delivery services)
- Delivery and assembly of goods
- Truck sales to business customers
- Nail and hand care
- Non-medical foot care
- Online trade
- Public transport and public transport customer center
- Parcel stations
- Pawn shops
- Physiotherapy practices
- Health food stores
- Cleaning service provider
- Repair services in shops that would otherwise be closed (only acceptance and collection, no sales or advice, the rules for Click and Collect apply accordingly)
- Rolling supermarkets
- Seasonal sales huts for groceries
- Medical supply stores
- Savings banks
- Special DIY stores for craftsmen with a craft license, tradespeople with a trade license, farmers and foresters
- Disturbance and emergency services
- Petrol stations, petrol station shops and self-service car washes
- Pet supplies
- Pet food
- Animal care when there is an urgent need
- Transport services
- Insurance offices
- Weekly and farmers markets, only food sales
- Newspaper and magazine sales, newspaper delivery
Weekly markets are only allowed for sale for groceries and wholesalers will also remain open.
What about so-called mixed farms?
A mixed operation can be, for example, the stationery trade with a post office. According to the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care, these are assessed according to the priority principle. This means that these shops are allowed to open if they sell more than 50 percent of goods or provide services that are within the permitted range. For example, sell groceries or magazines.
- Frankincense oil can be taken orally
- How can someone commit suicide in prison?
- Which professions do you admire most
- Why do startups have to go public
- What is Political Islam
- What makes a person dynamic
- Affects the egg in leukoderma patients
- A degree from Liberty University is respected
- Urethritis can go away on its own
- How can I make my employees happier
- How do they remove kidney stones
- How can you justify fate
- Is Facebook Profitable 1
- How did Jews become successful?
- Why North Korea is against the US
- Why is HTML5 better than Flash
- Why do diamonds shine
- Is Amsterdam safe for children
- How is the postgraduate program in Australia
- What is triangulation in relation to sociology
- Very swollen tongue ring
- What is a payment service provider
- What teenagers want to know about drugs
- Which methods are used in bioinformatics?