How is a diamond created in nature
How diamonds are made
The coveted stones are only created under extreme conditions in the earth's interior
Every girl dreams of one day wearing a diamond on her finger. Audrey Hepburn wore one of the largest yellow diamonds in the world for the movie poster of Breakfast at Tiffany's - one of the actress' most iconic images. Marylin Monroe sings “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” in the film "Blondes Preferred". But admiration for diamonds has its origins in antiquity: the word is derived from the Greek “adamas”, which means invincible.
The Greeks also believed that diamonds were the Tears of the gods be. The Romans, on the other hand, thought the precious stones were fallen stars. Either way - diamonds have always been revered all over the world. Incidentally, the Romans were not wrong at all: diamonds are made of carbon, which is also a component of stars, so it is likely that many burned out stars are crossed by diamonds.
Diamonds are not only beautiful to look at, but also perfect investment. With us you will therefore find the most beautiful loose diamonds for your investment: Brogle Diamonds
It begins in the depths of the earth
The earthly diamonds are created underground: Between 150 and 650 kilometers depth, in the liquid rock of the earth's mantle, the carbon atoms move closer together and thus form the coveted stones. These are extreme pressure and considerable heat necessary to form peridotite and eclogite diamonds from the deep rock. The diamonds then have to reach the surface of the earth relatively quickly, otherwise they will deteriorate into worthless graphite. This happens through volcanic eruptions, in which parts of the rock are carried away by the lava and the diamonds are transported in this way.
According to this, diamonds can be found in the igneous vents of the volcanoes. They came to the surface of the earth through volcanic eruptions - and became accessible to us. Diamonds usually come in the shape of dodecahedra (12-faced) or octahedron (8-faced), but there are also cube-shaped stones and other rare shapes. The crystal structure of the gemstone gives it its special properties: the good refraction of light, its hardness and the fluorescence behavior.
Brand names or trademarks are usually not identified as such. The lack of such a label does not mean that it is a free name within the meaning of trademark and trademark law. All named brands, logos, symbols, images, designs, product and company names are copyrights, trademarks and design rights of the respective owner.
- Can you eat too many vegetables
- Where can I find free article pages
- Which countries have significantly reduced corruption?
- What was your favorite episode of S8
- What is the cheapest Rolex watch with diamonds
- What is multiple personality
- What exactly is a moechtegern
- Share telecommunications company satellites
- How is Portugal
- How do soldiers deal with the mission?
- The Weeknd is a sociopath
- What is a regular number 1
- What is primer in the kettle
- You can put paving stones over concrete
- Can Europe stay united after Brexit?
- How can people deal with illegal checkpoints
- What does the US Constitution say
- Tally software can be downloaded for free
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really a choice
- Free speech is doomed to fail
- What is the best speaker pairing
- May European basketball
- Who is the French President?
- Why do people use platinum as jewelry