What is a graduate research assistant
Scientific assistant / documentary / librarian (m / f / d) (50%, temporary)
- Formal indexing of collection objects and documents
- Examination and quality assurance of the digitized material
- Literature research for the staff of the institute
- Editorial collaboration on the website of the documentation center
- Advising scientists on the collection
- Answering inquiries about literature and collections
- Coordination of literature procurement for the institute
- Collaboration in the user services department (late and Saturday services) at the University Library
- Completed relevant (technical) university degree in the subject areas
- Bachelor of Architecture (preferably with a focus on architectural history),
- Bachelor Art History,
- Diploma / Bachelor Information Management or Library Science,
- Graduated librarian,
- Documentary diploma or a comparable qualification
- Confident handling of digital work tools, especially basic knowledge of common office applications
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team as well as motivation and resilience
- Independent and reliable work
- Willingness to regularly participate in late and Saturday services
- Experience with literature research
- First experience in the development of collection objects
- Knowledge of digitization workflows
- Experience in dealing with digitization software
- Experience in the editorial support of websites
- Knowledge of the history of lightweight construction
- Collaboration in an exciting, science-related project
- A modern workplace with a friendly and diverse work environment
- Comprehensive and intensive training
- An interesting and varied area of responsibility
- An employer with a wide range of advanced training, company health management and flexible working hours
The University of Stuttgart would like to increase the proportion of women in areas in which women are underrepresented. Relevant qualified women are therefore expressly invited to apply. People with proven severe disabilities will be given priority if they are equally qualified.
Please send your detailed and complete application, stating the job number (job ID), to the Stuttgart University Library, Personalstelle, Holzgartenstraße 16, 70174 Stuttgart or electronically by email to [email protected] by May 28, 2021 summarized in a maximum of 3 documents.
When sending your application by e-mail, please note that your data is unencrypted and that unauthorized persons may see or falsify it.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the advertised position, please contact Dr. Christiane Rambach ([email protected]) is available.
You can view the information on handling applicant data in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR on the Internet at https://uni-stuttgart.de/datenschutz/bewerbung.
- Type of employment
- Part time
- Period of employment
- The classification takes place in E9 TV-L
- Application deadline
- Friday, May 28, 2021 - 10:59 pm
- Application email
- [email protected]
- University / institution
- University of Stuttgart
- Institute / institution
- Stuttgart University Library
- Holzgartenstrasse 16
- 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
- contact person
- Mrs. Claudia Wiegand
- [email protected]
- Cheats worst than parting
- Why is religion a part of your life
- Why don't taxis just compete with Uber
- How do you stop lying so often?
- How is the language program at Stanford
- Who are the richest people in Kenya
- When does Brexit begin?
- How do you stop living in fear
- What is common between graphite and diamond
- Who is your modern fashion icon
- Do you remember a time before the internet?
- Apple products are losing popularity
- Kazakhs consider themselves Turks
- Which African American facial features are common?
- Why do celebrities do charity
- Should I get a general contractor
- How can I cure long-term depression
- How is Portugal
- What are some good networking technologies
- What is most valuable to you
- Which country is cheapest to do an MBA?
- How can Nepal develop quickly
- How bad can a traditional flogging be
- What can I do for my house
- What does a shell symbolize
- How many countries did Queen Elizabeth visit?
- Did Thanos destroy the glove of infinity
- What are some careers in computer engineering
- Why do strippers take off their clothes
- Should I learn network core
- What is South Korean corporate culture
- What if you are never cured from trauma
- Lever has a mobile app
- Are Jimenez guns poorly made guns