Can I download AutoCAD on my phone?
Have you ever had to access your drawing files while on a construction site or on your way back from a customer meeting? The AutoCAD mobile app is a design tool that allows you to view, create, and edit CAD drawings and DWG files on the go on your smartphone or tablet - anywhere, anytime.
Included with your AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription
If you have an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription, you can create, edit, and annotate drawings on your desktop and with the AutoCAD mobile app. Simply download the free mobile app to your device and sign in with the same Autodesk ID as your AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription. You will then automatically receive an upgrade to the premium version of the app.
Don't have an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription yet? No problem. You can try a 7-day trial or purchase a separate subscription to the AutoCAD mobile app and explore its full functionality.
For more information, visit the AutoCAD mobile app product page at autodesk.de.
Download and Install the AutoCAD Mobile App Getting Started
You can download the AutoCAD mobile app on one of the following platforms:
- iOS (10.0 or higher)
- Android (4.4 and higher)
- Chrome OS
- Windows 10
Navigate to the appropriate store for your device and download the AutoCAD mobile app.
Click the image above or use a QR reader to open the appropriate app store.
Access to drawings via AutoCAD Web & Mobile
AutoCAD-based desktop products from version 2019 support the ability to save files in AutoCAD Web & Mobile and to open them from there. So you can use the full range of AutoCAD both on your desktop and with the AutoCAD mobile app, with Xrefs being preserved. Saving in AutoCAD Web & Mobile allows drawing files to be easily shared via AutoCAD without the use of an external cloud storage provider.
On the AutoCAD desktop, from the Quick Access Toolbar, do one of the following:
- Save a file in AutoCAD Web & Mobile by clicking Save to Web & Mobile (SAVE WEBMOBILE command)
- Open a file from AutoCAD Web & Mobile by clicking Open via Web and Mobile (command ÖFFÜBWEBMOBIL)
Open and work with drawings in the AutoCAD mobile app
- In the AutoCAD mobile app, on the main screen, select the drawing file that you want to open.
- After the file has loaded, you can change the view of the drawing using the following functions:
- Swipe or drag to pan the current view
- Squeeze or use the scroll bar to zoom in or out
- Select a tool from the toolbar below to measure objects or modify the drawing. Note: You must have an active subscription to the AutoCAD mobile app, AutoCAD, or AutoCAD LT to access all of the app's features. You can check your subscription status in your Autodesk Account.
Selecting and uploading files to a cloud storage provider
In addition to being able to open drawing files saved in AutoCAD Web & Mobile, you can also open drawing files saved with another cloud storage provider.
The following third-party cloud storage providers are supported by the AutoCAD mobile app. So if you already have your DWG files in the cloud, you can easily access them:
Adding a cloud storage provider to the AutoCAD mobile app
- Start the AutoCAD mobile app on your device.
- On the main screen, tap or click Add Source.
- Select your cloud storage provider from the list of supported sources.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in with your account credentials.
- Is loneliness a state of mind
- What do the Turks think of Tunisia
- Is Sweden still safe?
- What is Testo Ultra
- What types of international law are there
- How good is Limerick University
- How can I die peacefully by suicide
- Is the Daily Telegraph biased
- Why don't we have freedom
- What is the best line of skin care products
- Did your mother drive a station wagon
- Why are Algeria and Morocco not making peace?
- What is real true religion
- How do you counter homophobia
- What is I ARMY and K ARMY
- How many football clubs are there
- Does an orange peel have nutritional value
- Can I wear a used emerald gemstone
- Why do films glorify prison?
- How do laboratories make their own diamonds
- How did Hitler destroy democracy in Germany?
- Which factors influence the palladium price
- What is Hong Kong's identity
- Why do people ignore their elderly parents