What do I do to go black
Freshen up and get color Getting black clothes black again
You can find out how to freshen up black clothing and prevent discoloration in this post.
Brush up on black clothing
Re-dyeing is the best way to get black clothing black again. You can get textile paint on the Internet or in a drugstore. The coloring itself is not difficult at all. There are basically three options:
1. The clothes are soaked in the paint diluted with water and then washed through. (Rinse clothes well before putting them in the washing machine.)
2. The paint is poured directly into the drum.
3. They add something called the laundry load Laundry black towels added. These give off their color to the laundry during the wash cycle.
With the instructions provided by the manufacturer, coloring should not be a problem. Just be sure to use the correct color for the material being colored.
Also interesting: cleaning the washing machine properly
2. Washing properly
Sometimes the grayish discoloration can also be caused by incorrect use of the detergent. Too little detergent, for example, can leave sweat and road debris behind. If you use too much, you risk that Detergent residue stay behind in the clothes and discolor them grayish. In this case, you should follow the instructions on the washing label of the clothing and strictly adhere to the dosage recommendations of the detergent manufacturer.
It can also help to sort the laundry correctly. For example, T-shirts should not be washed with jeans or other heavy clothing. These can soak up too much water during the wash cycle so that the t-shirts do not get properly clean. A new wash cycle, taking into account the tips above, may help to get the clothes black again.
Extra tip: Add a cup of white vinegar (directly into the drum) to the load of laundry. This protects the clothes from detergent residues and can make them significantly softer. Vinegar also works well against limescale, which can also leave marks on black clothing. A cup of salt is said to have the same effect.
3. Wash with coffee
Give two freshly brewed cups of coffee to the black laundry in the washing machine and select a gentle cycle with cold water. This should freshen up the black color of the clothes a bit. You can soak jeans in coffee for a few hours before washing.
Prevent fading of black clothing
There is no avoiding black clothing from fading over time. Each wash takes away a little more color. However, the process can be slowed down with the following tips:
- Black laundry is not just black laundry. Sort not only by color, but also by weight and material. For tips on sorting laundry, see this article.
- If the labels are still there, you should strictly follow the manufacturer's washing instructions.
- Whenever possible, choose short, cold water washes.
- Turn clothes inside out before washing.
- Use special detergents for dark clothes.
- Do not tumble dry the black laundry, but hang it up.
Also interesting: white T-shirts got white again
- Why do you like your favorite actor
- India is a diverse nation
- What are social organizations
- Is Donald Trump a misanthropist
- How can socialism be all the way to the right?
- How many fashion trends are there
- Why is 21 Savage the best rapper
- How many landlords are registered in Seattle
- How can I get better educational opportunities
- The British hate Indians
- How are vitamin preparations used for the skin
- Why do people commit incest
- Why did the people blush
- How do I follow two dreams
- What are the best websites for Tollywood websites
- Is poverty a human rights problem
- What is the purpose of wedding rings
- Why are Pakistani Muslims un-Islamic
- Is life worth living because it is painful
- Are there overweight people in North Korea?
- How bad are prisons in the US
- How do you understand something
- Uses Uber ERP
- Which makeup foundations offer the best coverage?