What was the last thing you bought
Translation of "you bought" in Polish
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Was that the ring you bought For...
Czy to ten pierścionek, który kupiłeś n / A...
I love the new toilet paper that you bought, Alan.
Uwielbiam ten nowy paper toaletowy, który kupiłeś, Alan.
You never write anything on the receipts you bought.
Mamo, never zapisujesz, co kupiłaś na rachunek hotelu.
Erika, show Asia the beautiful earrings that you bought.
Erika, pokaż Asi, jakie piekne kolczyki kupiłaś
Show us what you bought.
When you started talking about this Clearasil company, that you bought...
Kiedy zacząłeś mówić o firmie Clearasil, którą kupiłeś...
A machine that you boughtto penetrate me so that you miss one.
Urządzenie, które kupiłeś by wchodzić nim we mnie.
The last hip-hop CD that you bought, was the "Kid 'N Play" collection.
Ostatni hip-hopowy krążek jaki kupiłeś to składanka Kid 'n Play.
You could take me to stores I'm too old for shopping ... and then we'd come here to have the $ 28 wine that you bought.
Możesz mnie zabrać na zakupy do sklepów nie na mój wiek, a potem wrócić i wypić to 28-dolarowe wino, które kupiłaś.
OMG, I want to see everything you bought. Dad!
OMG, chcę zobaczyć wszystko, co kupiłaś.
The makeup that you bought, can I borrow this?
Stacy te kosmetyki, które kupiłaś, mógłbym je pożyczyć?
Show me something you bought?
She says we need helmets for the scooters that you bought.
Kupiłeś nam hulajnogi, ale zapomniałeś o kaskach.
Look at you what you bought.
What you bought, my friend, are donut balls.
I hope you know what you bought.
Where are the things that you bought?
Well everything you bought.
Let's see what you bought.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 29. Exactly: 29. Elapsed time: 70 ms.
- Why shouldn't Canada accept refugees?
- Vitiligo can happen to anyone
- How does colonial rule violate the Africans
- What is the truth about reality
- How can you prove that 1 + 1 3
- What can you not stand about Cuba
- What's your experience with fanfiction
- Where should I stay when visiting Quebec
- Why Choose Adelaide University
- What are the shortcomings of personality tests
- Stress can cause strange anxiety
- What is the difference between neoliberalism and globalization
- How would socialism create jobs?
- How does a psychotic break feel?
- How do you deal with society
- Have you ever attended an Anganwadi school?
- How are human rights effective today?
- What happens to unsold Christmas candy
- What counts as a white African
- How welcoming is the EU to migrants
- Why don't all clouds produce rain?
- Can a person's character change
- What is the purpose of waterproof material
- How to master karate