Can we see a black body
How can black skin cancer be detected?
Abbasi NR, Shaw HM, Rigel DS, Friedman RJ, McCarthy WH, Osman I et al. Early diagnosis of cutaneous melanoma: revisiting the ABCD criteria. JAMA 2004; 292 (22): 2771-2776.
Bishop JN, Bataille V, Gavin A, Lens M, Marsden J, Mathews T et al. The prevention, diagnosis, referral and management of melanoma of the skin: concise guidelines. Clin Med 2007; 7 (3): 283-290.
Bränström R, Hedblad MA, Krakau I, Ullen H. Reasons to seek medical attention for a skin check-up: the layman's perspective. Eur J Public Health 2003; 13 (4): 294-298.
German Society for Hematology and Medical Oncology (DGHO). Guideline melanoma. 10.2014.
German Cancer Society (DKG), German Dermatological Society (DDG). S3 guideline for the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of melanoma. AWMF register no .: 032 - 024OL. 04/30/2018.
Hajdarevic S, Schmitt-Egenolf M, Brulin C, Sundbom E, Hörnsten A. Malignant melanoma: gender patterns in care seeking for suspect marks. J Clin Nurs 2011; 20 (17-18): 2676-2684.
Johnson MA, Armstrong AP. Treatment of cutaneous melanoma. In: Williams H, Bigby M, Herxheimer A, Naldi L, Rzany B, Dellavalle R et al. (Ed). Edvidence-based dermatology. London: BMJ Books; 2014. pp. 231-240.
Moll I. Dual Series Dermatology. Stuttgart: Thieme; 2016.
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Melanoma: Assessment and Management. 07.2015. (NICE Guidelines; Volume 14).
Rivers JK. Is there more than one road to melanoma? Lancet 2004; 363 (9410): 728-730.
Scope A, Dusza SW, Halpern AC, Rabinovitz H, Braun RP, Zalaudek I et al. The "ugly duckling" sign: agreement between observers. Arch Dermatol 2008; 144 (1): 58-64.
Thompson JF, Scolyer RA, Kefford RF. Cutaneous melanoma. Lancet 2005; 365 (9460): 687-701.
Walter FM, Birt L, Cavers D, Scott S, Emery J, Burrows N. 'This isn't what mine looked like': a qualitative study of symptom appraisal and help seeking in people recently diagnosed with melanoma. BMJ Open 2014; 4 (7): e005566.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside of IQWiG. We describe in detail in our methods how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- What are the best beaches in Vietnam
- How would you describe an Ambivert
- Why do some people radiate negative vibes?
- When did Barry White die
- Some Iranians admire Israel
- Where can I get information about startups?
- What are the advantages of renting a crane
- Should I write fanfiction
- How do I recognize an INTJ
- Why does Frank Iero wear skeleton gloves
- What is unique about Denmark
- What's wrong with being presumptuous
- How do I deal with my ego
- How many fish are there in the oceans?
- Kazakhs consider themselves Turks
- Why is life so exciting
- Do the Americans understand the British?
- What is the future of money
- How many types of concrete are there
- What keep you checking on Facebook
- Who is Hokey in Harry Potter
- How much do we owe our parents
- Which clothing trend is in 2019
- What's your last event