What are some aging problems
Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping
The reform of the Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration (WSV) is intended to help better cope with the scope of tasks, which has increased significantly in recent years due to new legal obligations and increasing aging problems of the structures.
In addition, around 5,500 of the around 17,300 jobs at the WSV have had to be cut since 1993, so today more than 30% of the staff is no longer available.
The first important milestone of the reform was the merging of the tasks and, successively, of the staff of the seven regionally responsible waterways and shipping directorates in a general directorate for waterways and shipping (GDWS) on May 1st, 2013. At the same time, the waterway-related tasks in the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure were reorganized and the tasks previously carried out there and coordinated by central authorities have been delegated or have been dropped. The GDWS is based in Bonn and will also be represented at its previous locations for some time.
After the GDWS was set up and started work, the next step on the agenda was the reform of the subordinate office level. Above all, this included the reorganization of the 39 waterways and shipping authorities to date. In the future, only 17 waterway and shipping authorities will be holistically and comprehensively responsible for associated traffic areas. All locations of the previous offices will be retained. The establishment of the new waterways and shipping authorities began in early 2019 and is expected to be completed in 2021.
The WSV reform is implemented in a socially acceptable manner at all administrative levels. The employees and their interest groups are actively involved.
|new offices||former offices||Facility|
WSA Ems-North Sea
WSA Weser-Jade-North Sea
WSA Elbe-North Sea
WSA Kiel Canal
WSA Baltic Sea
WSA Upper Rhine
WSA Donau MDK
WSA West German Canals
WSA Mittelland Canal / Elbe Lateral Canal
|WSA Hann. Münden|
|WSA Oder-Havel||WSA Eberswalde||06.10.2020|
- What do Armenians think of Muslim Armenians
- What do South Koreans think of Croatia
- Emerald is rarer than diamonds
- What did Barack Obama do for the people
- What is the most successful American company
- How does cron
- Real religion is offensive
- How will globalization affect Eastern European countries
- What is the taste of fish sauce
- What is your style in jewelry
- What are the reinforcement details of the carrier
- Which is better plumber or welder
- What is a white liberal
- How is the situation in Goa now
- How important is your idol to you
- Which is the best game for cellphones
- What is the biggest diamond
- What is the Urdu meaning of falsfa
- Do normal people get angry about the intelligent
- How did you know your fate
- Why are goats neutered?
- Can narcissists become dependent on a person
- Why can't a person's IQ be increased?
- Can I install Gutter Guards myself?