What do you get at McDonalds
Make your way into restaurant management
Are you looking for a commercial apprenticeship without a boring office job? Then you are exactly right here. Because as a trainee to become a specialist in system gastronomy (m / f / d) you will learn everything you need for a career in gastronomy - with the best chances for your future, because we take on over 75% of our trainees. After graduating, you will go straight to restaurant management and can work your way up to restaurant manager - with responsibility for around 40 employees.
All-rounder instead of mayor
Do you have ketchup in your blood and your heart beats for gastronomy? Perfect. But you will learn a lot more in your apprenticeship. Above all, you get to the bottom of the business context in the restaurant. Subjects such as business administration, leadership and marketing are on your training plan. You will learn theory in vocational school and practice in a restaurant. In addition, at McDonald’s you benefit from internal training by your training manager on site and in our central training centers.
Recognition? We even have it from the IHK
All of McDonald’s training courses are recognized by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce. That means: The content of your training has been checked and meets the highest quality standards. Good for you. Because with an IHK-recognized professional qualification, there are many career paths open to you.
- Well-founded training at the No. 1 in system catering
- Structured training planning and career in restaurant management
- Varied tasks and content in a friendly environment
- Pay according to tariff and numerous special allowances
- IHK-recognized degree with a 75% takeover rate
- Qualification with high school diploma
- Commercial and gastronomic interest
- Start: Every year in autumn / spring
- Duration: 3 years (shortening possible)
- Your perspective: restaurant management
* For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of female and male forms of speech is avoided and the generic masculine is used. All personal names apply equally to all genders.
- How does the past affect the present?
- What are the benefits of denim
- Political correctness becomes a problem
- PhonePe is a scam
- Is Nigel Farage racist
- When does post-narcissistic healing begin?
- Take Flintstones vitamins safely while breastfeeding
- We could die if the earth breaks
- What is the oldest pub in Dublin
- Why do I throw up brown stuff
- How do narcissists see others
- Did Robert Mueller betray the Democrats
- How can bad karma be changed?
- Reflects glass light
- How can I fake confidence?
- Car insurance in Canada is expensive
- Show dream wishes
- Which is the best course in insurance
- Why is art universal
- How can I improve academic writing
- Can India be a developed country 3
- Is one-sided love painful or beautiful
- Where can I get information about startups?
- Why are people good