Why am I nervous about getting married?
Fear of nervousness and howling attacks at the altar! HELP!!!
Hello my love,
here I am now registering as a bride, 4 days before the big event. And I need your help !!!
I'm so nervous and jittery right now that it's really not normal anymore. I can no longer sleep at night and wake up in the morning totally exhausted. Well, side effects such as pimples and thick eye rims should not be missing.
In addition, contrary to my habits, I have only been able to cry for a few days. With joy, but still. I'm not just running a few tears - I'm about to shake ...
When I listen to the songs we have at the wedding on the Internet, the entrance music on the organ for example, then it's all over. I cry like a little child. My husband just shakes his head in confusion, blaming the stress.
My question: I'm afraid that I will react at the altar in the same way as I do now at home on the PC. So with howling, sobbing, trembling. I actually want to avoid that.
Do you have any advice on how I can experience my wedding at least a little more calmly? And don't burst into tears when my papa marches in?
- Why do Brazilians look like Portuguese Spaniards
- Who is the chicken from vegetable biryani
- Hindus will be wiped out from Kerala
- Are you worried about global warming
- Bullets are ghosts in everyone's house
- How expensive is the doctorate in an IIT
- How much does a lawyer earn
- How can I not be a scary
- What happened when plastic was invented
- Where can I get canvas prints
- Can you draw a perfect circle
- What do you think of Greta Thunberg
- What are some examples of fascism
- Should be colored diamonds
- Is Enki Jehovah or Satan
- Doesn't rhyme with orange
- How do I get introverted
- What are your skills in woodworking
- What do managers do
- Why do I see ads on Quora
- What are some salty foods
- Which Indian cities have the best infrastructure
- How rich is Davao city
- Where is Hyderabad located