What are basic computer skills
Computer literacy in the European Union
According to statistics published on June 20, 2006 by Eurostat, the Statistical Office of the European Communities, 37 percent of all EU residents have no computer skills according to their self-assessment. In Germany this value is 20%, in Austria 31%.
Only 15% in the EU trust themselves to have little basic computer skills, in Germany it is 23% and in Austria 12%.
On the other hand, 22% of EU citizens as a whole and 22% of Germans, but again 31% of Austrians, rate their knowledge as very good.
Computer literacy skills include:
- Using the mouse to start programs (e.g. Internet browser / word processing program)
- Copy or move files or folders
- Use the copy and paste tools to copy / move information on the screen
- Use basic formulas (+, -, *, :) in spreadsheets
- Compress files
- Creation of a computer program with a special programming language
In the survey, people who ticked none of these items were classified as people with no computer skills, people with 1 or 2 ticked skills as people with little basic computer skills, people with 3 or 4 ticked skills as people with medium skills and people with 5 or more ticked information than people with very good computer skills.
- Why do investors invest in bad ideas
- What is the real root of homophobia
- How can you find freedom
- Why is life boring without a hobby
- Why the Congress Party wants to enslave Hindus
- Who would win MCU Ego or Dormammu
- How do inmates treat older inmates
- What is the Japanese word for delightful?
- How do we make meaningful decisions
- At what temperature would the air freeze
- What would you trade your soul for
- When are employee recommendations most effective?
- Why are some Muslims so anti-Semitic
- How do I get company details
- Which books help to overcome fear and fear
- Have people always known how to swim
- Have you ever regretted making up with someone?
- What defines a band as grunge
- Ships from Amazon to Hawaii
- Google Chrome still improves
- How can I order cigarettes
- What challenges do teachers face today?
- Are the Commonwealth of Nations former British colonies?
- How do I respect my teachers