What is the Polyvores business model
There's something beautiful to see at Paulinepauline. She has in FacebookDiscovered Polyvore, the incredibly beautiful shopping service, and tested its features right away. The whole thing describes itself well with a craft feeling.
And it's true - it's fun to browse through the individual clothing categories in order to push together copies of this and that on a list template and style them around.
Pauline also pulled through right away:
»It is a bit impractical that all the decorative stuff is always included in the list of the products it contains. Because this list also takes you to the shop, where you can then buy the item of clothing. «
My goodness, the selection here seems big to me. The products that are offered on Polyvore for messing up come from users who post great products here and specify the provider shop. So recommendations are really fun, because here products are connected to one another in a context and appear in a new light from the very personal point of view of the list creator.
Conclusion: nice lists.
- America is an unsafe country
- What makes you productive in your work
- How bad is the removal of wisdom teeth
- What's the cheapest way to learn
- Why leave the libertarian party
- Why should a woman always make sacrifices
- What is North Korea's GDP per capita
- Is minimalism an expensive lifestyle
- How did Yoda feel about Anakin Skywalker
- Why are you super smart
- How can a musician be more creative?
- When did Sweden become a country 1
- Have later blooms later growth spurts
- What is death in life
- What does the Hindi word Raat mean
- Why does inorganic chemistry feel so difficult?
- Taking anti-seizure pills will make them worse
- What is Bitcoin Why is it important
- Why do people trust the government
- What was George Bush like as governor
- What is an educational resource
- What's wrong with Alex Trebek
- What are people doing on their honeymoon
- Is Islam a universal religion