What is the foundry
Quality casting from the Ore Mountains.
The Lößnitz foundry - the iron foundry from the Ore Mountains
If you are looking for a service provider for gray or nodular cast iron in the Ore Mountains, then we at GL Gießerei Lößnitz GmbH are your partner. From Styrofoam models for model making to modern CAD / CAM applications, we offer you the services of a foundry "from a single source". And as a sustainable foundry, we always keep the environment in mind in our work.
Sustainability & environmental protection
Climate change is the greatest challenge facing mankind since the end of the Ice Age. There is now a global consensus that we urgently need to counteract man-made climate change. We are ready to take responsibility for the world we leave to our children and grandchildren.
For this reason, we have had the greenhouse gas emissions caused by the activities of our company recorded and offset them by purchasing a total of 7,000 climate protection certificates for 2021. With these certificates we support a reforestation project in Panama (Gold Standard), a project on sustainable forestry in Uruguay (VCS) and a hydropower project in Brazil (UNCER standard). These projects support nine of the 17 SDGs.
Every company today has a moral obligation to take a look at our environment. And in a modern foundry, environmental protection and climate protection should be a matter of course. And that means for us: We have expanded our operating facilities by a 5 million euro exhaust air purification system. Because our environment is important to us and you as our customer can be sure that you are investing in climate-friendly technology when you work with us.
Always up to date ...
Our foundry has many years of know-how. We have been doing this since 1849. We are always investing in new technology and, thanks to optimized work processes, deliver work that is state-of-the-art. This guarantees you the good quality of our services and a very good price / performance ratio. It is no coincidence that our foundry in Saxony is involved in model and prototype construction for several well-known international customers. And we look forward to working for you in the future. Extensive investments have been made since 1992 in molding systems, in sand preparation, in the new smelting plant, as well as in a new cleaning shop and a new blasting house. And in the future, too, we will ensure that we will always supply you with modern technology and a healthy awareness of the environment.
The foundry in the Ore Mountains
The Erzgebirge is a sight in itself. Our foundry is located in the east of Saxony, 30 minutes by car from Zwickau, in the middle of this beautiful region of Saxony. Lößnitz can also be easily reached by train. Visit our picturesque town once. We would be happy to advise you personally. The approach is via the A72 from Chemnitz or coming from the direction of Bavaria.
The foundry for model making
Do you need a polystyrene model based on a drawing and data? Then we are your partner. You supply the CAD data and we produce the desired Styrofoam model for you on a 3-axis CNC milling machine. Do you prefer the drawing? Even then we are at your disposal: We will manufacture the styrofoam model for you according to your drawing. The many years of experience of our employees make it possible to optimally implement the casting requirements and the associated parameters in the manufacturing process.
more about model making
- Is making and selling celebrity merchandise illegal?
- The upper caste still dominates in India
- What makes a narcissist shy
- How does a citizen influence the nation?
- What is a coward
- How do military factories work
- Amul Kaese is vegetarian
- What is the philosophy of grunge
- Why are all BJP supporters called Bhakts
- How do universities put pressure on students to join?
- Are European noses recessive compared to African noses
- What are some facts about minimalism
- Is self-inflicted narcissistic personality disorder
- How does HCL
- Why is everyone moving to Oregon
- Why is everyone moving to Oregon
- What is the purpose of interpersonal communication
- What were the very first religious beliefs
- What USA states are sovereign states
- What makes people buy jewelry
- Would the Commonwealth countries fight for Great Britain?
- People without passions are boring
- What is QuickBooks software
- Why is the wearing of clothes encouraged?
- Taiwan is poor
- Self-driving cars would avoid traffic
- Which company is better musigma or stubborn
- How is life in Latin America
- Which country celebrates Bikini Day
- What is Thom Yorke's IQ
- Can mucosal vitiligo be cured
- What are some aging problems
- Is food the currency of the future?