What colors make you look stunning
Hello summer complexion! THESE 5 colors make brown
"Are you sick?" Who of you gets asked this question on a regular basis? It is not always our complexion that is to blame, but rather the combination of skin tone and clothing color.
Because some tones literally make us look pale. Others, on the other hand, conjure up freshness on our faces. We explain to you which outfit colors make us brown and what hair color has to do with our complexion.
This color makes brown: wine red
Dark red tones like burgundy are not only part of the fashion trends in winter, they also make lightly tanned skin look much tan immediately. In addition, your complexion looks fresher and more rested in this color. The effect is especially great if you have a warm skin tone with a yellowish note.
This color makes brown: raspberry pink
You have very light skin with a cool undertone, so are you a summer or winter type? Then you should definitely try a top in pink! The strong color not only makes you brown, it also brings freshness to your look. Boring style and tired winter complexion, goodbye!
This color makes brown: gold
Perfect for everyone who has an olive-colored complexion that tends to be pale in winter: gold! Incidentally, the gloss color has a particularly big effect on the autumn type. Here the trend color conjures up a fresh glow on the face.
Tip: If you have a cool skin tone, you should better rely on silver.
This color makes brown: Camel
Also great for making the complexion appear tan and healthier: the color camel. But the warm, light brown shade can do even more: in the form of a timeless wool coat, it immediately makes us appear more elegant and serious. Perfect!
This color makes brown: khaki
The trend color khaki is a real complexion booster. The muddy green shade conjures up particularly warm color types such as the spring or autumn type a golden glow on the face and makes the skin look brown. With this color you can save yourself the solarium!
Note: which colors make you tan depends on your color type
Not every color makes everyone brown the same. Whether the tone makes your complexion look fresher or paler depends on your color type. This not only determines which clothes colors flatter us, but also which hair colors make us look brown.
How much influence hair color has on our complexion is shown using the example of beauty blogger Em von mypaleskin.blogspot.de clear. The warm blonde on the left makes her face look much more brown than the white blonde on the right.
This test reveals: what color type am I?
Not sure if you are a spring, summer, autumn or winter type? Then click on the picture and do the test!
- Is religion for poor people
- British decolonization was a disaster
- Smoking can be bad for your health
- How are guitar strings made
- How profitable is freelance
- Brogues are not considered formal shoes
- What screams I'm underclass in China
- What are the challenges of reverse engineering
- What is the Prestige Ivy League
- Is the Spanish language more difficult than English
- What are UGC backlinks
- How should girls be
- What makes glass or water transparent?
- Whose clothing line is Fashion Nova
- Koreans look up to Japanese culture
- Madras University is internationally recognized
- Where can I find subway sauces online
- What is it like to live without technology
- Is Sikhism better than Hinduism
- Who owns the internet
- What was the first recorded religion
- Who works at Infosys
- Is a histrionic personality disorder dangerous
- What did you inspire people to do?