Women wear a bra at home
I stopped wearing a bra and that's what happened
I am one of those women who, as soon as I come home, tear off my bra and toss it in the corner. A piece of clothing that, strictly speaking, I don't even need it. Why? I have a small breast. I only wore bras for two reasons: To cover my nipples and to give my breasts a nice shape. I haven't worn mega push-ups, but padding has helped a bit with shape and size. I really don't need bras for support - fortunately, my A-cup feels very comfortable even without a bra. Reason enough to spend a few weeks without these uncomfortable things and to record the whole thing.
First impression: nipples are apparently a "problem"
The first days without a bra were behind me and I was sure: I won't give up this feeling of freedom anytime soon. I wondered why I started wearing bras in the first place. For some reason, I never really questioned the fact. Until now. Because whether with or without a bra - in another shirt or sweater, the breast looked the same. The feeling was of course WITHOUT a completely different one. And then came the day when I was wearing a tight functional shirt in a ski hut and you could see my nipples. Again and again the eyes of men and women wandered from my face to my chest.
Short break: You might also be interested in:
Dear fashion industry, we have to talk about bras!
The bra that fits everyone? We tested it!
That's what the bra clasp is really for
Showing nipples is something "unusual"
It seemed "noticed" that I was not wearing a bra and I felt kind of uncomfortable. Quite unnecessary, because nipples are simply part of the female body. Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't. At the same time, I felt bad about even bothering about it and secretly wishing it wasn't. But I also had thoughts like "If only more women would 'show' their nipples more often ... would that even be worth mentioning at some point?" Finally, my mom and aunt, with whom I spent the day skiing, asked me if I wasn't wearing a bra. Somehow they found it very amusing: I, as a rebel, so to speak.
Can we all agree that showing nipples is not an act of rebellion?
So, to ease my little inner struggle, I decided not to think about it any further and just continue not to wear a bra. When it got warmer outside and I wore lighter or tighter tops again, on some days I didn't feel comfortable with them and decided to wear nipple pads every now and then. A good middle ground that works for me, although I secretly wish that I didn't care a bit more whether you can see my chest or not. However, it is also not the point to walk around with a feeling of discomfort. So, I wish breasts and nipples were less sexualized and simply viewed for what they are - a part of the body that doesn't need to be hidden. Today I wear a bra, sometimes not - the way I feel like it. Since my experiment, they've definitely moved to the farthest corner of my closet.
- What are your future desires
- What is AIMIM
- How do postmates make money
- What are the problems after independence
- Are narcissists ever severely emotionally abusive?
- Americans or Europeans value Chinese products
- How much does a well-known DJ normally earn
- How often are public bus seats cleaned?
- Why is a diamond stronger than coal?
- Which MD courses are easy according to MBBS
- Why do some Sikhs have Hindu surnames
- Donald Trump will make China great again
- What happened after Ravana died
- What law forbade heavy pills
- BlueStone is a trusted online jewelry site
- Acid attack Why
- How is the procedure for SSB interviews
- May the USA like Ireland
- What made Portugal abolish its monarchy?
- Can capitalism survive without a materialistic society?
- Why are people so nervous about sex
- Why do people care what others think
- How did the Philippines achieve independence
- How do you feel about growing up
- May women have bondage sex
- IWatch is just a portable iPhone
- What is statecraft in international relations
- How can you avoid senioritis
- Which European countries still have free education?
- You can work and accumulate unemployment
- Is the WWF a real sport
- Is DuckDuckGo legal to use
- What is the sustainable development of resources