James Franco is Jewish
James Franco: Finally a man
For Jewish men, the bar mitzvah symbolizes entry into religious and social maturity and usually takes place at the age of 13. James Franco ("The Interview") took a little more time with his school leaving examination and made up for the ceremony at the weekend with some delay at the age of 37, as reported by "Entertainment Weekly", among other things. He was supported by celebrity friends and colleagues such as Seth Rogen, 33, or Miley Cyrus (22, "Adore You").
The event was probably less religious, but more charitable: Franco, who has a Jewish mother but was not raised in the faith, celebrated his bar mitzvah as part of the charity event "Hilarity for Charity". The execution of the ceremony, which was broadcast live on the comedy website "Funny or Die", was correspondingly bizarre.
"Rabbi" Jeff Goldblum, 62, performed a fake circumcision - Zac Efron, 28, took on the role of Franco's foreskin. Cyrus, who appeared with the party band "Miley Cyrustein & The Super Jews", had dressed up for the occasion with a blue string body. The event was intended to draw attention to Alzheimer's disease.#Subjects
- How many hours should I practice drawing?
- What's the best book on minimalism
- How do Nigerians speak Nigerian English
- Has abs after 40 work
- How do the Europeans feel about Matteo Salvini
- What do the Iranians think of the Russians
- How do I get rid of melasma
- How can I become a fruit exporter
- What is the best country for water engineering
- Which documents are required for NEFT
- How much can a designer earn
- Hate misanthropes
- Why is Firefox free
- Are you bothered by the prospect of aging
- How does Gayle Laakmann McDowells look like again?
- Some people are privileged
- Why are the best Americans Canadians
- Do they speak French in Rwanda?
- Blueface is a fancy rapper
- Should concrete blocks be filled
- What if a narcissist gets ED
- Why is solo travel suddenly trendy
- Average starting salary at advertising agencies
- What does restorative justice mean to you