Which pad is best suited for certain periods of time
Search date: You can search for specific time periods in Mail
If you type in "Today", "Yesterday" or "The day before yesterday" in the search field of Mail, the option "Date" appears in the search suggestions. If you select this, the program lists all messages that have arrived or been sent in the respective activated mailbox on these days. To search in all mailboxes, click on "All" in the mailbox list. This option appears automatically when you start a search. There are other search options for the date. For example, you can search for "last week" or "last month", type in a month's name (with or without the year) or a specific day in the current year such as "February 2nd".
Conversations: Group messages that belong together
If you activate "View> Sort by conversation" in the menu, Mail groups messages that belong together in the respective mailbox and identifies them with a number below the date or in the classic layout with a preceding triangle. In the preview area, Mail then shows all e-mails that belong to the message selected in the list. If the entire conversation is also to be listed, i.e. both the received and the sent messages, the option "Include associated e-mails" must also be selected in the settings under "Display> Display of conversations". Then it doesn't matter whether you mark a conversation under "Inbox" or under "Sent", Mail always lists all messages in the conversation and marks those from the other mailbox with "Found in mailbox ...".
Multiple recipients: Show the address field for the blind copy
If you send an e-mail to several recipients, for example your own newsletter, a parents' newsletter or an invitation to an event, it is usually not desirable that all recipients also see the e-mail addresses and names of the other people, which ones also received the message. For these cases there is the "blind copy" address field, in which you enter all recipients one after the other. Your own e-mail address is entered in the "To" field. By default, the "Blind Copy" address field is hidden in a new e-mail. To display it, either go to the menu "View> Address Field Copy Image" or press "Option-Command-B". Alternatively, select "Address field image copy" in the drop-down menu at the top of the toolbar of a new message. The setting remains active for all further new messages until the command is canceled in a new message.
- How expensive is the doctorate in an IIT
- Men do more crimes than women
- Do the Amish have adulterous affairs
- What do you feed stray cats
- Treason is a war crime
- What is the role of the clinical pharmacist
- How can I become a fruit exporter
- Is 30 too late to have children
- Why does the Catholic Church still exist?
- Catholics believe in Kabbalah
- Is Rami Malek a good actor
- How do you define absolute freedom
- How do Poles see Americans
- What is the difference between japan and indonesia
- What are the diploma courses in medicine
- Is Donald Trump a practicing Christian
- What do you think of Halo 5
- Which tea comes from your country
- How can a teenager publish research
- What are the categories of computer networks
- Is life better without thinking
- Which location is good for Pega Cognizant
- What makes us feel that we exist
- Should I write fanfiction