What can I do after graduating from college?
Studying at the university of applied sciences
The universities of applied sciences and Bologna
The Bologna Process had less far-reaching consequences for the universities of applied sciences than for the universities. This is mainly due to the fact that studies at the technical college already had the strict structure that Bologna first introduced at the universities before the reform. So it is not surprising that the criticism of the new system at the universities of applied sciences was limited and the changeover was easier. The universities of applied sciences also had to develop new courses of study leading to a bachelor's and master's degree, but the changes here were less profound. Rather, with the Bologna reform, the universities have moved closer to the concept of the universities of applied sciences.
Even today there are still differences between studying at a technical college and studying at a university. The formerly sharp dividing line is becoming increasingly blurred. The Bologna Process has improved the status of the universities of applied sciences and the degrees they award. Until the switch to Bachelor and Master, the diploma degrees of the universities of applied sciences had to be labeled. After the abbreviation Dipl.-Ing. carry the addition (FH). For quite a few, this addition was tantamount to a flaw. With the introduction of the Bachelor-Master system, this obligation no longer applies. A Bachelor of Engineering, for example, can always use the abbreviation (B. Eng.) After his name - regardless of which university he obtained the title from.
- Philosophy has been replaced by science
- SaaS providers own customer data
- Should Donald Trump seek asylum in Russia
- Why is a trade deficit bad
- What are you going to give to God today
- What are the benefits of drinking lassi
- Pakistan uses the Paytm app
- Is Manchester United a brand
- Why do baseball players wear belts
- Why are twins more common in IVF
- How do YouTubers get famous so quickly
- What is the course for general care
- How does personality differ from personality disorders
- Malayalees Dravidians are Aryans
- John Cate thinks he's conservative
- Why are cameras cheaper in Hong Kong?
- How politically diverse is your college
- What are some problems with men's rights
- What is nationalization in business
- How can C ++ be helpful
- Are humans natural herbivores
- What is the Urdu Hindi Controversy
- What are the most famous speeches by President Obamas
- How does Ashtama Shani affect a person