Sex makes you smarter
Sex makes you smart
Those who have sex frequently are doing something for their intelligence. Because regular sexual intercourse increases the activity of the brain - especially with people who have just fallen in love. This is what researchers from the University of Pavia have found.
Regular sex makes nerve cells grow
The scientists examined the blood values of singles, long-term couples and people who were newly in love. The evaluation showed that the nerve cells of people who were newly in love grow faster. A high level of nerve growth is crucial for mental receptivity and concentration. The longer the couples were together, the lower the scores. The researchers suspect the reason for this lies in the active sex life of couples newly in love. Regular sex, as practiced especially at the beginning of a relationship, increases intelligence and reduces stress.
Another independent study from the USA supports these assumptions. Researchers at Princeton University had found increased growth of brain cells in sexually active rats. In addition, regular sexual intercourse lessened the effects of stress hormones on the brain and thus had a stress-relieving effect.
Positive Effects of Sex
Basically, the number of nerve cells steadily decreases with age. Even more frequent sex cannot stop this development, emphasizes Richard L. Fellner. The sex therapist suspects, however, that sex can act as a preventive measure and slow down the breakdown of brain cells. A fulfilling sex life has other advantages as well. “Sex is a key factor in a functioning relationship because it enlivens it. The production of testosterone, which is also stimulated in women during sex, also plays an important role in mental and physical health, ”explains the therapist.
But not only new lovers, also long-term couples can benefit from the advantages of sex. Fellner advises couples to avoid routine in order to refresh the feeling of being in love. “If they manage to maintain impulses, joint activities and communication, they can also regain falling in love,” says the sex therapist. “Sex keeps you young. It increases the joy of life and everyday life. "
Authors03/22/2013 | Katrin Stegherr
- Did NAFTA ruin the American manufacturing industry
- Why is Calvin Klein underwear so popular
- Who is Bakshi to me
- How much do interns in software development earn
- Which is better Nike or Skechers
- What are some fashionable opaque tights styles
- Isn't it safe to buy a phone online?
- What the hell is Brexit
- Was samurai armor practical or ceremonial
- What was used to create QuickBooks Online
- What is the richest city in Germany
- You can artificially color a diamond
- How important is college in the Philippines
- Wouldn't British Europeans vote for Brexit?
- What is modernism in English literature
- What exactly is a moechtegern
- How to write Paris in French
- How much do braces cost in Germany
- Why is China aggressive towards India?
- How did fascism affect World War II?
- Why Alibaba is going public
- Does education not promote democracy
- Why don't my razor blades go away
- Are the Geonosians extinct?