Are there medications for gray hair?
* Various products for your hair can be found here: Hair restorer
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- EurekAlert "Gray hair and vitiligo reversed at the root" 3-May-2013 (The reversal of gray hair and vitiligo at the root)
- Schallreuter KU et al., "Basic evidence for epidermal H2O2 / ONOO (-) - mediated oxidation / nitration in segmental vitiligo is supported by repigmentation of skin and eyelashes after reduction of epidermal H2O2 with topical NB-UVB-activated pseudocatalase PC-KUS. " FASEB J. 2013 Aug; 27 (8): 3113-22. (Basic information for the epidermal H2O2 / ONOO (-) - mediated oxidation / nitration in segmental Vitiligo is supported by repigmentation of the skin and eyelashes after the reduction of the epidermal H2O2 with current NB-UVB-activated pseudocatalase PC-KUS)
- EurekAlert "No longer a gray area: Our hair bleaches itself as we grow older" 23-Feb-2009
- Wood JM et al., "Senile hair graying: H2O2-mediated oxidative stress affects human hair color by blunting methionine sulfoxide repair." FASEB J. 2009 Jul; 23 (7): 2065-75. (Senile hair graying: H2O2-mediated oxidative stress influences human hair color by dulling the methionine sulfoxide repair.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is high art versus low art
- What kinds of people burden you
- What are BIM outsourcing services
- How do sprinklers work
- Why are some politicians against Muslims
- Why are school grades important
- Have prisoners escaped from Alcatraz
- How do I find real astrologers
- Is Sheldon gay
- What are some of your clinical pearls
- What is total reflection 6
- How much is the 1922 silver dollar worth
- How good is a box based reservation
- Why do the Chinese leave the door open?
- How rich is India
- What is the most corrupt nation
- How can I make an oil painting
- Will Michael Bloomberg ever run for president?
- What is good cellmate etiquette
- What does classic beauty mean
- What are the latest technical challenges
- Should women have more than 35 children
- How to make chinese food
- Can a person become asexual over time