What are the interview questions at McKinsey
McKinsey &Company Job interviews
Suggestions for improvement
I can't really think of anything. The process was the coolest and most structured I have ever gone through. All interlocutors were transparent, friendly and completely open to me. The control through recruiting was great, I felt very well looked after and looked after at all times (therefore special thanks to CG from the Munich office). Timeline & communication during the process also great.
- It was about getting to know me individually as a person. No trick questions or classic strengths / weaknesses, but open conversations about myself, how I think and work.
- Above all, questions about experiences and how to make decisions. Process / questions in real life exactly as described on the website. Everything very individual but no negative surprises.
- Several cases from many different areas. Interviews are more structured conversations than classic question-and-answer ping-pong. Focus on really getting to know each other.
Explanation of the further steps
Professionalism of the conversation
Completeness of the information
Expectability of the process
Timely acceptance or rejection
- Your religion accepts atheism
- What are the benefits of learning Kabbalah
- Is Mexican food popular in the UK
- Will China destroy the Russian arms industry?
- How do you prevent moths
- Do US Free Trade Zones have borders
- Are marriages really based on fate
- How can I improve my answering skills
- How does an aerosol spray bottle work
- Do male BlueChew preparations actually work?
- Can the care be carried out after the 12th art
- What are narcissists most afraid of?
- Which guitar chords go together
- Still cheating female narcissists over 50
- What's your favorite dessert right now?
- How do illegal immigrants hide
- How do you say Season in Tagalog
- Will Islam rule the world
- How temporary a problem is is homelessness
- Does fate mean the future
- What is made in Mexico
- What is currently lacking in American education
- What is your personal makeover
- Why are ingredients listed on food labels