What is the strangest personality type
10 strange feelings you might have experienced
Have you ever had the persistent feeling of out of place or a feeling of sadness that you will never know what will happen to your great great grandchildren? Some of these strange feelings have names. See how many you've experienced:
This is the name given to the intense feeling of invasive arousal that one feels when letting in one another's gaze - direct eye contact with someone else. Much research has been done on eye contact (see here) and it is common knowledge that eye contact can be arousing. The excitement is often interpreted based on the circumstances. If the person is perceived as a threat, it is uncomfortable. When two people are attracted to each other, it is comfortable and exciting.
2. Already seen.
Almost everyone knows this: it is the feeling that you have been to a place before or repeat an event. Memory psychologists believe that this is caused by characteristics of a past experience that are triggered by characteristics of the new experience that are in some way are similar. About 75 percent of people report déjà vu.
This is the term used for a feeling of sadness that one experiences when one realizes that one will no longer experience the future. For example, an older person may feel sad because they cannot see a newborn until adulthood.
Have you ever had a feeling of warmth, peace, and tranquility when you are warm and dry around the house during an intense rainstorm? This experience could be compared to feeling like you are back in your womb, and hence it has been called "chrysalism".
This is a sense of frustration in meeting a new and interesting person but realizing how long it will take for the relationship to fully develop. You want the relationship to develop quickly, but you know it doesn't. Research into relationships suggests that one mechanism for developing closeness is mutual self-disclosure; H. The successive disclosure of personal information to one another, which takes some time.
The desire to care less about things. As we grow up, we take on more and more responsibility. Liberose is the feeling you get when you want to be a kid again with no worries or worries.
Have you ever wished that you could go back in time and tell your past you about the future? This is enouement. When something turns out to be good, remember how your younger self worried about it, and wish you could go back and let your younger self know that it was going to be all right.
This is a hypothetical conversation that you keep playing on your head. For example, replay an argument in your head in which you say the right things and "win" the argument, or practice asking your boss for a raise and playing off his answers and your comeback.
A feeling of frustration when you find you are talking about an important experience but other people cannot understand or relate to it and you give up talking about it.
10. Joint condition.
The latter is a psychological state in which the individual moves and speaks, but without conscious awareness. Joint states can be alcohol or drug induced when a person has no memory of their actions.
Some of these feelings have been studied by psychologists and some have not. But many were labeled in the very interesting and explained Dictionary of Obscure Ailments.
Follow me on Twitter.
- What's your experience with fanfiction
- Which fingers go on different rings
- Where is Foster beer brewed in India?
- Where can I buy powerful spiritual oils
- What is Born's postulate
- Which channel is the AFL on
- Where can I find proofreading online
- Who are the Christians of Kerala
- Why do some countries tax unemployed citizens
- Why do people want to immigrate illegally?
- What are examples of information systems
- What is a good homemade brass cleaner
- Which skills will never cease to be relevant
- Why do we feel broken hearted
- Will Trump fire Mueller with no effect
- What are the best distance learning institutions
- How can technology make companies more productive
- Why do we use biodegradable products
- Assistance in setting up LLC companies in Dubai
- Corporal punishment should be used in parenting
- What are the most valuable collector's items
- What counts as a minimalist
- Would a woman date an autistic man
- What is the Austrian President doing