When is Dajjal coming out
The judgment of one who denies the Dajjal, Gog and Magog, the Mehdi and the descent from al Masih.
Praise be to Allah ..All praise be to Allah.
“Such a person is a kafir (disbeliever, denier), may Allah protect against it because he denies proven things by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. If the people of knowledge have clarified and brought this matter closer to him, and he insists on continuing to accuse and deny the whole thing, then he is a kafir. Whoever accuses the Messenger of lying, may Allah be blessed, is a kafir and whoever accuses Allah of lying is also a kafir. It is confirmed and narrated several times about the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, in which it was reported that the al Masih son of Maryam will descend from heaven at the end of time and that Gog and Magog will emerge and that of the Dajjal am At the end of time comes out too and that the Mehdi will appear. These four things are proven: The Mehdi will fill the earth with righteousness at the end of time after injustice and oppression have spread. The descent of al Masih son of Maryam, the coming out of Dajjal at the end of time and the emergence of Gog and Magog are confirmed in multiple hadiths about the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. The denial of this is unbelief and misdirection. We ask Allah for healing and integrity.
As for the Dajjal, al Masih son of Maryam and Gog and Magog, there is no doubt or uncertainty about these three, as the traditions have been narrated many times by the Messenger, may peace be upon him. And as far as the Mehdi is concerned, the traditions have been passed down many times and more than one has mentioned that the Messenger, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, reported this. But some people have a problem with it and refrain from it (confirming it). That is why one pauses at the disbelief of those who only deny the Mehdi.
However, whoever denies the Dajjal or al Masih son of Maryam or Gog and Magog, there is no doubt of his unbelief and one does not wait. One only waits with him who denies the Mehdi, because here it can be said that his kufr (unbelief) prevents him from declaring him a kafir and apostate from Islam. But as for Gog and Magog, the Dajjal and al Masih son of Maryam, he has committed Kufr. We ask Allah for healing. "
End of his testimony. Dear Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz, may Allah have mercy on him.
- How can I get AutoCAD software
- You can put paving stones over concrete
- Has abs after 40 work
- Have you ever played NationStates
- Why do Islamic terrorists hate the US
- How do soldiers deal with the mission?
- Bullets are ghosts in everyone's house
- What is the AliDropship plugin
- What a ruined baseball
- Who works at Infosys
- What is the best treatment for spondylitis
- What are most of the Boston things anyway
- Could Neanderthals have been hairy
- What went wrong with Telangana RTC
- What is the information security management system
- What is a nucleophile
- What is your best profitable trading experience
- What is a quick chemical reaction
- Who are the customers of online taxi
- What happened to Brexit 1
- What is pub food in England
- Dettol cream is toxic
- Racial mix threatens human diversity
- Evolution and revolution are advancing slowly