Which skills will never cease to be relevant
Translation of "to be sincere" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
I am sorry that we do not agree on this point, but I have a duty to be sincere.
I'm sorry if we disagree on this point, but I feel obliged to to be sincere.
Does the ability to be sincere with himself give a man freedom?
I'll never cease to be wrong, only cease to be sincere.
"To be sincere in their thoughts "refers to being honest and self-disciplined, whether with others or alone, both in one's mind and actions.
"In his mind to be sincere"indicates being honest and self-disciplined, whether with others or alone, both in thoughts and in actions.
Then a third definition came: "To be sincere is to unify one's entire being around the supreme inner Will. "
Then came a third definition: "To be sincere means to gather one's whole being around the highest inner will. "
It is difficult to be sincere, but one can at least be mentally sincere - this is what one can demand from Aurovilians.
It's tough, to be sincere, but at least you can do it mentally, and that's how much you can ask of the Aurovillians.
I would like to be sincere on this issue.
But his will has to be sincere...
Well, he seems to be sincere in his own quest.
Learn to be sincere, even if you disagree.
Here too it is important to be sincere and not to dissemble.
We need to be sincere in our practice, but at the same time we can't take ourselves too seriously.
We must be sincere in our practice be, but at the same time we mustn't take ourselves too seriously.
We need to be sincere on all levels concerning the way we act, speak, and think.
We have to at all levels be honest in the way we act, speak and think.
And to be sincere, our friendship is a very old one.
If we want to be sincere and efficient, we need to take more direct and effective action at the root of the evil, such as in Afghanistan.
But if we do really successful want to be, then we have to tackle the problem directly and effectively at the root, for example in Afghanistan.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 78. Exact: 78. Elapsed time: 152 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Can you smell your neighbors smoking marijuana
- Are you living in the present moment
- What is the water ratio of M10
- Who are SAP ERP customers
- Are HVAC technicians replaced by robots
- How do online payment systems work technically?
- What is synaptic reverberation
- What is the most successful American company
- Why did immigrants come to America
- Was Harry ever drawn to Hermione?
- Is it sick to watch incest porn
- What causes solder splatter
- How should I start a kurti business
- What is Cornell Prestige among other ivy
- Cuba has churches
- Consider yourself valuable
- Has the Commonwealth ever been a country?
- What are some examples of minimalist furniture
- What are the dangers of political apathy
- Will the monetary system ever be replaced?
- Can diplomat marry a local citizen
- Why are people flat
- Is Jainism a religion or a cult
- Youngsters should wear thongs