How hot is an incinerator for incineration
Requirements for a cremation
In cremation (also called cremation, cremation or cremation) the deceased is placed in a coffin in the crematorium cremated and subsequently in an urn buried. There must be at least 48 hours between the occurrence of death and cremation. Further requirements are:
- Clear identification of the deceased
- Written declaration of intent from the deceased or the next of kin
- Proof of entry in the registry office's death book
- Second inquest within 2 days
At the first inquest, a doctor determines the death and the cause of death. A second inquest takes place because in a cremation all indications of a possible unnatural death are destroyed. Therefore, a coroner is re-examining the cause of death. Could one unnatural cause of death are available, the coroner will ask the doctor who determined the cause of death for information. If there are still indications of an unnatural death, he will notify them Police department. In that case, the cremation does not take place until the public prosecutor's office has approved it.
Organization of a cremation
Especially in the big cities, more and more people want a cremation in view of the expensive cemetery fees. After cremation, you can bury the urn not only in the cemetery, but also under a tree or on the high seas. How to organize a cremation:
First contact one Funeral home. It regulates the formalities and, if you wish, plans the cremation and its course. Discuss with the undertaker which tasks you would like to do yourself and which the undertaker should take over.
The following Services you can from Funeral home claim:
- Organization of the crematorium
- Transfer of the deceased
- Formalities, v. a. Obtaining the death certificate and making appointments
- Advice on the choice of coffin and urn
- Hygienic care, dressing and embedding of the deceased
- Laying out
- Organization of the funeral service
In the event of a cremation, the Funeral service usually a few days before cremation. During the laying out, you and your relatives can say goodbye to the deceased in the coffin. The funeral can take place after the cremation. Most crematoriums also have their own mourning halls and allow relatives to be present during the cremation.
The Cremation lasts i. d. Usually around 70 minutes. The oven in the crematorium is heated to a temperature of around 850 degrees. The deceased becomes a refractory ceramic stone enclosed with a stamped number. After the cremation, the stone is put in the urn so that it can later be determined who it was.
You can choose to have personal items such as photos, drawings or books cremated as well. After the cremation, the urn is officially closed and given a Sign with the name of the deceased, the date of birth, death and cremation as well as a cremation number and the name of the crematorium. The ashes are then placed in an ash capsule, which is then placed in the urn.
The cost of a cremation is at least € 2,000, including the services of the undertaker. Compared to a Burial is a Cremation cheaper, because the costs for the individual items are lower. For example, an urn grave costs less than a coffin grave. A simple one is also sufficient for cremation in the crematorium Cremation coffin made of plywood without handles and fittings. The costs for this are between € 200 and € 300.
If you wish, the funeral home will contact a crematorium. The Cremation costs bills you as a third-party service. Depending on the region, they vary between € 190 and € 420.
You will also need one for cremation urn. Inexpensive plastic urns are available from € 60. Higher-quality models made of metal or ceramic cost between around € 200 and € 300.
If you are planning a sea or tree burial afterwards, the urn must meet certain requirements. In the case of burial at sea, for example, it must consist of completely dissolvable material, e.g. B. sandstone.
- Are Rockport shoes good
- Why do people like the rock
- How do sprinklers work
- What is a hermaphrodite ion
- What are the shortcomings of personality tests
- What kind of work does FCI
- Is Kazakhstan a developed country
- How do hiring managers make decisions
- The whole world was Hindu
- How important is Ferrari for Formula 1
- How do you recognize right from wrong
- Why does India need Rahul Gandhi
- Covers Medicare invisible aligners
- What are some quality dark anime
- Which two cultures are most dissimilar?
- Why did NBC hire Megyn Kelly
- How do I use Tiktok in India
- In Canada, provinces have income taxes
- How do I measure personal growth
- How old is Sylvester Stallone
- Where does April come before March
- Should alcohol be banned
- What's your biggest turn-off
- In which companies has Chris Sacca invested