Does Nike really use child labor
Child labor: Nike goes on the offensive
The US sporting goods manufacturer wants to refute the allegation and publishes a list of factories and their working conditions
When the company was audited, only a few cases were recorded in which children below the statutory minimum age were employed.With the disclosure, Nike hopes to be able to encourage other companies to take similar steps, it said in a statement. Nike - the world's largest shoe manufacturer - are accused of poor working conditions, especially in its factories in Asia. (APA)
Your opinion counts.
The comments in the forum do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to post comments that violate criminal or civil law norms, contradict common decency or otherwise run counter to the reputation of the medium (see detailed forum rules), to remove. In this case, the user cannot make any claims. Furthermore, STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H. before to assert claims for damages and to report criminally relevant facts.
- Has there ever been a national meritocracy
- What is national consciousness
- Why is the reality different
- Is Luka Modric overrated
- When did Barry White die
- Should treason be legal
- All women like sex
- What is your assessment of Hindu nationalism
- How do I follow two dreams
- What counts as a white African
- Why do citizens have rights
- What is the rarest metal
- What is the population like in Finland in 2019
- What are the alternatives to Asana
- How much has India benefited from the demonization
- Where can I buy gift boxes
- How can I take brand factory franchise
- Swift is the next major programming language
- How do Americans express patriotism?
- What do feminists think of chivalry?
- How does emerald melt
- What do you want without an ego
- Why do you love brazil
- How do you compare Ahmedabad and Surat