Is the earth a perfect black body
black body, black body, Blackbody emittersA body which is distinguished by the fact that it absorbs the entire incident energy of electromagnetic radiation regardless of the direction of incidence and polarization. Its properties are independent of the material and only defined by the temperature, its absorption capacity αν is for all frequencies ν constant one, i.e. αν = 1.
In contrast to the black body, the white or reflective body has an absorption capacity αν = 0, i.e. it cannot absorb any radiation. For a black body is the emission K equal to the radiation density J and stands over
with the energy density u in relationship. The emission of a non-blackbody with an absorbance value
however, is through the relationship
The energy density u is a function of frequency ν and the absolute temperature T and after the Vienna's law generally given by
The function f is not yet explicitly defined here. Only Max Planck succeeded in introducing the energy quantum hypothesis, the generally valid explicit derivation in the form of Planck's radiation formula.
The experimental arrangement that comes closest to the concept of the black body radiator is a cavity with a small outlet opening (cavity radiator), the walls of which are kept at a constant temperature. The radiation can escape through a small hole in one of the walls. This arrangement is shown in Fig. 1. Fig. 2 shows the spectral intensity distribution of a black body according to Planck's radiation formula.
- What elements are metals
- Does Viber have an API
- What are the best new English songs
- What does V20 14K mean for jewelry
- How can we stop the corruption of world government
- Is the grocery business in Dubai profitable
- How and why do limestones differ
- What was your most realistic dream ever
- Why is Cuba a socialist country
- Unable to be an Australian citizen to study at AFTRS
- Was Thanos weakened in the Avengers Endgame
- What makes a great shirt
- How do I find my writing style
- Why does inorganic chemistry feel so difficult?
- Who are the members of Foo Fighters
- What pushes a man away
- How do you prevent moths
- Who is the most famous Chinese singer
- Which foods are common in the Nordic countries
- Narcissism is a trait that people can overcome
- Why don't Pakistani people use vulgar words
- Are you hurt by the movie PK
- Are muscle nodes real
- Is ham bad for you
- What is a dismissal in labor law
- Which is better diamonds or crystals
- Which nations are most like Greece
- Boris Johnson is a fraud
- Can emotions clog logic?
- Why is Antwerp so special?
- How is Obama personally
- Can a schizophrenic suffer from depression?
- What is TSSPDCL
- What are related traits