What would be painful for a sadist
Lydia BeneckeThe Sadist Understander
Even as a teenager, Lydia Benecke was interested in criminal cases. And back then she already suggested that there must be a connection between some cases. Today she is further in her knowledge and knows: The number of people who are sexually sadistic is the same in every country. Sexual aberrations seem to get through the same everywhere. And: The causes of sadism, which leads to murder, for example, lie in environmental factors (such as family), but also in the genes. And that's why the following applies to some: once a sadist, always a sadist. Lydia Benecke is also powerless as a therapist.
Before a therapy that can last two years or more, Lydia has to find access to her patients. In the beginning they would be afraid to open up and allow emotions. Lydia sometimes tries to compare: You broke your leg. You can't do anything, then the leg heals a little, but you can never move properly again. Or we treat what is painful at first, but then you can walk again. Some decide against the therapy, others join in, but mostly lie. Others take part and can then go free.
During her school days, Lydia Benecke (33) attended a VHS course in psychology. Even then, she wanted to know more about the logic behind crimes. At the age of twelve she cut out articles about criminal cases from the newspaper and recorded TV reports with the video recorder. She has borrowed American books from profilers at the library, watched horror films, but was more interested in the non-fictional cases.
Lydia studied psychology, psychopathology and forensics at the Ruhr University Bochum. Today she is a freelance criminal psychologist, scientist and book author. She has been working therapeutically with sexual and violent offenders since 2008.
- What is a hospital doctor job description
- How many states in Canada speak French
- What's wrong with Zambia
- How to Freeze Moles
- What is the ideology of DMK
- What are the principles of accounting
- Where does Poha teach in Delhi
- How can I improve 4
- What does the Fila brand stand for?
- What causes a substance to sublime
- Aircraft carriers have lifeboats
- How long is the present moment
- What interesting quantum theories are there
- What are the benefits of studying marketing
- Is climbing trees dangerous?
- McGill University is an Ivy League school
- What do you think are dreams
- What is good cellmate etiquette
- Does love really deceive itself?
- What is common between Punjabis and Tamils
- Who would win Jawa against Halo Grunt
- Has Bloomberg drug test summer interns
- Why all girls are narrow-minded
- IIT Roorkee is haunted