What makes an artist unique and creative
What do creativity and art mean to me?
Why am i creative? Why do I paint, play the harp, write?
Why is expression so important to me?
I want to share a few thoughts on this ...
Again and again there were situations in my life in which I had the feeling that I couldn't really communicate. No matter what I said, no matter where I went. This feeling kept knocking and made me sad.
This feeling especially arose when I felt separate from myself. When I couldn't speak or live my own truth. My creativity was always the oasis in which I could feel myself again. In which I could really be "I". Free, playful, in the moment ...
We are all unique!
I didn't want to play a role or adjust so much that I no longer feel myself. The truth is: we are all unique! For me, creativity is always the key to myself, to my inner source and wisdom. Even as a child, I loved creative games. At some point, however, I felt that it is not easy to keep this child's creativity and that I have to protect it from a world that doesn't seem to understand much about it (at least I've experienced that so often in my life).
I believe that many creative people today feel they have a task. The task of opening people's eyes. Our culture (through marketing etc.) has taken creativity and the magic that is associated with it out of people's hands and pretended that art was something special. Something that distinguishes certain people and is better hidden from other people.
In my opinion, the art world as we know it today has lost touch with the world and with people. Art was always part of life in the past. Art played a role in clothing and in everyday life. At ceremonies and celebrations. Art wasn't just an object in a sterile room. Art has made people do it
The media show us an art that has moved away from people and actually has nothing important to say. Many people wonder why some artists are in the limelight when they are obviously not doing anything that really makes sense. We're being sold a rather strange picture of art. An image in which artists are either great idols or labeled as crazy and strange.
But what is art anyway?
For me art is more than a picture or a music. For me an artist is a person who thinks freely, expresses himself and wants to work in harmony with his soul. People who look behind facades and are free from the emotional-mental-social pressure of society.
People who pursue ideas, find solutions, inspire and embrace their uniqueness are all artists for me. No matter if you paint, draw, write or none of the above. Art can express itself in many different ways. With that I have already found the right word. All people who express their uniqueness are artists for me. And because every person is unique, there is also an artist in every person!
Yes, I really believe that creativity is an inherent experience in human beings. An inner voice, an inner feeling that can be trained and developed and is a means of expression for the soul.
I believe that artists (the real, free thinking, organic) have an important role today. Over the centuries, western culture has moved more and more in the direction of adaptation and homogenization of the masses and has led people more and more into consumer-oriented attachment tendencies. Many people long to free themselves from various social constraints and to shape their lives more freely. Artists can encourage people and lead them to meaning and depth. There where people come into contact with themselves again.
What do you think?
What does art mean to you?
Do you see yourself as an artist?
I am looking forward to your comment!
- Why is Russia an enemy of Canada
- Why do we have to think before we act
- What do RSS members actually do
- What would make Trump lose voters?
- How do you cook really good BBQ
- Why do some people demand respect
- Why do some people demand respect
- Are the Europeans of the Afghan people in the running
- I can gratefully write in letters of request
- Is doing a PhD in the US frustrating?
- Have the Turks ever been conquered?
- Who is the ugliest WWE Superstar
- What is the best Italian restaurant in Bangkok
- The Canon EOS 60D has WLAN
- Where can I learn search engine marketing
- Why death exists What is after life
- Why is BTS so popular all of a sudden
- What is the Punjab United Party
- Is Kimi Raeikkoenen done
- How can I contact investors on AngelList
- Fresh urine can act as an antiseptic
- Why do metals become more difficult to weld?
- What is Indian fashion about
- How to say hello in Thai
- What's the Undertaker's Salary in the WWE
- Is the US an energy exporting nation?
- Religion kills humanity within
- How did the British enslave India
- How does an MS make sense in Germany?
- Are you your age
- Does socialism take what capitalism has created
- How do I get old school
- What are the types of gift boxes
- How does emerald melt