What is ITC in RSS
EU action plan calls for the right to repair
With a Europe-wide action plan, the EU wants to ensure that fewer disposable products come onto the market. Instead, products should be easy to reuse, repair and recycle in the future. The industry association Bitkom is sketical.
The European Commission yesterday presented an action plan to ensure that products have a longer lifespan. The aim is to implement the principle of circular economy across Europe by avoiding waste, reusing and recycling. Among other things, the EU Commission wants to use new regulations to ensure that products are easier to repair and reuse, that packaging waste is avoided and that more recycling material is used. In addition, public procurement is to be made more environmentally friendly.
Specifically, the proposal states that the EU Commission will propose legislation for a sustainable product policy and ensure “that products placed on the EU market are designed in such a way that they have a longer lifespan and can be reused, repaired and recycled more easily and contain the largest possible proportion of recycled materials instead of primary raw materials «. At the same time, the use of single-use products is to be restricted.
1. EU action plan calls for the right to repair
2. Industry association Bitkom criticizes symbolic politics
3. Disadvantages for the function and safety of the devices
Guarantee and warranty
- An 80 deductible is a good health insurance policy
- Paranormal What are bullets in video footage
- When should I worry about palpitations?
- What is the background of FBI Director James Comeys
- How singers quickly remember their lines
- What is the credit card fraud rate
- How do I deal with fate
- Why did NBC hire Megyn Kelly
- Why should we buy gold today?
- How is the TORM shipping company?
- What are the hottest startups in India
- How do prisoners usually escape prison?
- What is the rarest metal
- Is it wrong to edit your art
- What are some common examples of synonyms
- What is the IATF 16949
- Which costume would be better
- Is materialism a path to nowhere
- Can you include volunteering on your resume?
- How long do leather belts last
- Is Lauren Southern a secular humanist
- Which company makes the Nike shoe sensor
- How many countries were ruled by Japan?
- What does CDSS mean in healthcare