What does U stand for in LGBTQU
Sexual Orientation and Gender: What Does LGBTQIA + Mean?
Since 1995 it has been a criminal offense in Switzerland to discriminate against someone because of their “race, ethnicity or religion”. On February 9, 2020, the electorate extended this protectionMore protection for gays, lesbians and bisexuals This is what the vote on the anti-racism penal norm is about: In future it will be forbidden to degrade someone because of their sexual orientation. The new ban on discrimination will come into force on July 1, 2020.
Who is new protected?
Anyone who is discriminated against on the basis of their sexual orientation. The feeling of belonging to one or more genders, on the other hand, is not a sexual orientation, which is why trans people, for example, are not explicitly protected. However, the Federal Constitution forbids discrimination in general, in particular because of gender or lifestyle. In addition, defamation is still prohibited.
What is forbidden?
All public statements and actions that violate their human dignity and stir up hatred. So it would not be allowed to abuse «the homosexuals» as a group, for example via the social media Federal Court ruling on Facebook-Like «You are still allowed to express your opinion». So far, only affected individuals have been able to defend themselves, for example because of defamation.
It is also now forbidden to refuse a person a service because of their sexual orientation, for example not to let them into a restaurant or cinema. There is a risk of imprisonment of up to three years or a fine.
What about freedom of expression?
It is still guaranteed. That means: You can continue to express your opinion objectivelyAnti-racism penal norm “What you think is not punished, but what you do” - even if you formulate it a little exaggerated or provocative. Statements in the private circle of family and friends are not forbidden. However, the freedom of expression must not be misused to incite against certain people.
- Can you show your sexy feet
- Are Cambodian and Vietnamese related languages
- Why don't premium phones support dual SIM cards?
- What is a double standard that you have experienced
- How is UFC different from boxing
- What makes people hot
- Diamonds sparkle brilliantly
- Why did the Vietnamese emigrate to Australia
- What's your experience with fanfiction
- What genders are there
- Which color ends with the letters LET
- How do you say poor in Tagalog
- Do residues influence the MBA
- What is primer in the kettle
- How do sprinklers work
- How are custom diamond pendants made
- What is 24 karat in gold trim
- How do I write an abstract work
- Makes Lululemon clothes for men
- What rhymes with born
- What are the dark secrets of love
- What are the military relations between Hindustan and Bhutan
- What life changes would help my depression?
- Why did Steve Jobs hate IBM