Is Bali safe at night
Indonesia is one of the most popular travel destinations in Asia - but is it safe to travel to Indonesia? We have good news for you: Like most other Southeast Asian countries, Indonesia is considered a safe country to travel to. Bali in particular is extremely safe as a popular holiday destination. As in any other travel destination, common sense and following some safety rules are essential to ensure your safety in Indonesia.
Safety tips for your Indonesia vacation
Take care of your valuables
As in all travel countries, you should not take any valuables with you when you are traveling in Indonesia. Better to leave them in the hotel safe. At least you shouldn't show what you're taking with you.
Keep your distance from animals
Beware of stray dogs. Many of you have rabies. The same goes for monkeys. So keep your distance from the animals!
There are some volcanoes in Indonesia that can also be climbed. Individual travelers must find out beforehand whether they are currently active. On our Indonesia trips, the local tour guide and travel agent will take care of this for you. If necessary, we will adapt your travel route.
Travel as a woman
As a woman, you can safely travel alone through Indonesia. However, it is not recommended to go out alone at night. You shouldn't necessarily use motorcycle taxis either. Also keep in mind that Indonesia is a Muslim country and revealing clothing (away from the beaches) is not appropriate. Keep your knees and shoulders covered!
Be careful in traffic
For your safety in Indonesia, you should be particularly careful in traffic. From a European point of view, the situation is very chaotic. Even if many Indonesians use it, as a tourist you shouldn't ride a motorcycle. This leads to a particularly large number of accidents!
Indonesia safe and worry-free
Our travel consultants will be happy to advise you on security issues in Indonesia.When planning and implementing your trip, your safety is our top priority, For domestic flights we only use airlines that meet the highest safety standards. Your local guide will be happy to assist you during your trip. You can also reach your travel agent around the clock, seven days a week.
Please note: Despite careful research, we cannot accept any liability for the information given here. Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.
- Is it worth taking TEFL
- Should Judge Kavanaugh be judged
- What is a long column
- Should I buy diamonds from Free Fire?
- How many sports bras should I own?
- Hong Kong has free speech
- What is the abusive word in English
- Can lawyers smoke weed
- What religion is banned in Singapore
- Adult men should take HPV vaccine
- How are Brazilian Carnivals celebrated
- What is the mineral group of diamond
- Which country is famous for tea farming
- What is your best profitable trading experience
- Shenzhen is the most technologically advanced city
- What is EU conformity
- Which CRMs are used in banking
- Has anyone done nude yoga and why
- Do we have to use chemicals?
- Is Germany's AFD party racist
- What makes people question their marriage?
- What are QuickBooks used for?
- What does the TOEFL test cost
- Why is spoken language important