How can I stop my abusive father
How to stop my dad from abusing me physically
This is being voted down the hell, but I'll post it anyway as the accepted answers are "Dad please stop beating me" (it's unlikely to hurt but someone here believes really that this will work?) or "Call CPS" (and end up in a nursing home which is most likely worse), both of which are vaguely ridiculous.
You are 15 and from your username I suspect you are male. So you're probably about as physically strong as your dad, and if you aren't, you can get in some exercise.
The next time he hits you, hold on him physically away from. Grab his arms, pull his arms behind his back, wrestle him to the ground, whatever it takes (within the scope of common sense). This will a) prevent you from getting hit this time, b) make it much less likely that he will try again, and c) send an extremely clear message that you are not a little kid to push around.
Now you are likely to get a pretty violent backlash for not respecting your elders etc, but as long as you stay cool and don't let this escalate into a bar brawl, you have the upper hand morally and physically. Good luck! And we hope you don't end up in a troubled teenage boot camp.
- How is honorary American citizenship awarded
- Why should I choose computer science?
- How do you prevent moths
- What are bank warrants
- What are some myths about cold weather health
- What are the top psychometric testing companies
- Who are the best architects in Hyderabad
- Which is a good brand of copper bottle
- What was your unusual marriage proposal?
- What makes you live
- What is the business model of DeviantART
- Why is Gorkhaland needed
- Can someone offer me a summer internship?
- Rare earth magnets are rare
- Illegal immigration devalues citizenship
- What kind of invertabrat is a flea
- Has Pakistan become a peaceful country?
- People eat deep sea fish
- Can I go abroad after BCA
- What are the taboos in your society
- How can a student improve their English
- How do you define youth
- How can I change my dress style?
- Learn English in African-French speaking countries