Who are the most famous introverts
8 qualities that introverts convince + test
Studies show that at least a third of Germans are introverted. Introverts are considered shy, taciturn and unfriendly, but being introverted is by no means a disadvantage. There are many qualities that introverts can use to convince - and numerous famous role models.
What introversion means
What introversion means
Introverts face a lot of prejudice. Perhaps the most stubborn thing is that introverts are inherently shy. However, a shy person, unlike his introverted fellow human being, is afraid of social judgment. Of course, these two characteristics can coincide, but even an extrovert can be shy.
Rather, introvertedness means that a person with this character trait can recharge their batteries in phases of rest, while the extrovert draws this from meeting other people. Studies have found increased brain activity in introverts, which remains constant during both rest and work phases. It can therefore be assumed that introverts protect themselves from overstimulation with their restraint. Introversion and extrovertedness are innate and can only be put down with difficulty in the course of life, as this property is related to different stimulus processing in the brain.
Nevertheless, many introverts try to shed this character trait and adopt the behavior of extroverts. This is due not least to the fact that extroverts are considered more successful and popular. Extroverts are good self-promoters and can often market themselves better than introverts. This also makes it easier for them to get a management position, as self-marketing is required even when looking for a job. Especially in today's fast-paced world, extroverts get along better and succeed more quickly.
Just because introverts are overshadowed by extroverts in some areas doesn't mean they don't have a lot of good qualities too. They are often particularly creative and exude an inner calm. You are persistent, have depth and can concentrate on a task for hours. These properties are also advantageous in the management floor. Last but not least, Chancellor Angela Merkel proves this. As an introverted physicist, she rose to become one of the most powerful women in the world and gained respect all over the world with her special leadership style.
Angela Merkel isn't the only introverted personality who has come a long way in life, however. Another example from politics is Barack Obama. He is also considered an introvert, but is well received by many people due to his charismatic nature. Many founders and managing directors of multi-billion dollar corporations are also considered introverts, including Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Google boss Larry Page and Facebook boss Mark Zuckerburg. In an industry where self-expression is the daily bread, introverts can be equally successful. Introverted characters like Woody Allan, Clint Eastwood and Günther Jauch have made a name for themselves in film and television.
If you want to know whether you are also an introvert, you can find out with our quick test. Although this has no scientific background, it can still give you a bit of clarity. It often helps to sharpen your self-image a little when you grapple with your character traits. Try to avoid stereotyped thinking and pay attention to gray areas. Only rarely are people purely introverted or extroverted. Many people have traits of both traits, but tend more in one direction or the other.
In the following we have listed several bullet points for you that you should read carefully. For each point, decide whether the statement applies to you or not. Take a little time to reflect on your character and don't just say yes or no to statements that you are unsure about. If more than half of the statements apply to you in the end, you are more of an introvert. However, if you negate most of the statements, you can call yourself an extrovert.
- You have no problem being alone for long periods of time and you even enjoy being alone.
- You don't like making small talk, you prefer to have in-depth conversations.
- You avoid meeting in large groups, preferring to meet up with individual friends.
- You are very fond of details and like to work on something for a long time until you are completely satisfied with the result.
- Before expressing your opinion, think carefully about how best to phrase your statement.
- You prefer the written word over an oral statement because it helps you express yourself better.
- You need calm in order to collect yourself, to reflect on your surroundings and to be clear about your feelings.
- You stay calm even in stressful situations and carefully consider the next step before making a decision.
- You avoid being the center of attention and therefore hold yourself back in discussions in a large group.
- You like to work alone. This is how you are most productive and can do your work according to your ideas.
- You don't like going to social events, so you keep turning down invitations.
- You try to avoid conflicts and for this reason put your own opinion aside more often so as not to offend.
- Spontaneity is not your strong point. Decisions, on the other hand, have to be carefully weighed and changes carefully considered.
- You often think about how you appear to others.
- You find it difficult to trust other people and you need a little time before you open up.
- You are embarrassed by unforeseen situations. You must first prepare yourself mentally for certain events. If you cannot do this, you will quickly be overwhelmed.
8 traits that introverts score with
If you can say that you are an introverted person, you have a lot of positive qualities. Even if you don't show your personality openly, you are by no means boring. It just takes a little longer to look behind your facade. That makes you interesting as a person.
You are good at listening
Introverts can listen well
Introverts are very good listeners, especially when the conversation is deep. They think carefully about when and what to reply and give the other person time to talk. While extroverts tend to listen away and just wait for their turn, introverts really care about what they're being told. They also tend to read between the lines and often respond sympathetically to what the other person says.
You're a good friend
Introverts have many qualities that make a good friend. You are very compassionate and therefore reluctant to put other people in uncomfortable situations. If they do, they tend to feel guilty and try to make amends for their behavior. They are interested in the feelings of others, are touched by the fate of those around them and are receptive to other people's moods. They can see something good in everyone and give the other person the feeling of being valued.
Since introverts often have a small group of friends and choose their friends very carefully, they invest a lot of time and energy in friendship. Once they open up to someone, they usually create a friendship for life.
You are a conscientious colleague
Introverts are also popular among colleagues because they are easy to work with. They have many properties that contribute to a pleasant working atmosphere. This includes reliability, conscientiousness and a sense of responsibility. Their reliability is also reflected in their punctuality. If they let their fellow human beings wait, it is usually very uncomfortable for them.
In addition, introverts are often very well informed. If you are assigned a task, do it very conscientiously and with a lot of knowledge. The only drawback: They usually take longer to set tasks than their extroverted colleagues, as they usually rethink their results several times.
You are believable
Many traits of introverts make them come across as very believable. By reluctant to be the center of attention, they don't brag or exaggerate their skills. That makes them believable to others. In addition, they think carefully about their statements before saying them. That is why you can rely on their word.
You are a talent for organization
Introverts are often very organized and forward thinking. You can identify problems early on and try to avoid surprises. Therefore, they plan all eventualities in advance and show up very well prepared everywhere. This can be a harmless outing with friends or an important lecture. Everything is carefully weighed until nothing can go wrong.
You are working on your personality
Introverts work on their personalities
Those who are introverted often question many things very critically - including their own personality. They are constantly trying to improve their character and optimize their properties. On the one hand, this is due to the fact that today, extroverts are particularly interested in character traits that introverts must first acquire; on the other hand, they often feel a strong urge to educate and reflect. Introverts read a lot and reflect on new experiences in a diary. They are ready to learn from their mistakes and accept criticism.
You are an attentive observer
Introverts watch closely what is going on around them. No detail remains hidden from them. They react extremely sensitively to stimuli and thus perceive their environment very strongly. They also have broad interests that draw their attention to many different things, which gives them extensive knowledge. They can also interpret the body language and gestures of their fellow human beings very well when communicating with their fellow human beings.
You are very creative
Introverts only really blossom when they can let their creativity run free. Creativity can act as a valve to relieve excess pressure from overstimulation. Many artists are introverted. Introverts are extremely creative, especially when they are on their own and are free to deal with their thoughts.(14 votes, average: 4,64 out of 5)
You need to be a registered member to rate this.Loading ...
- Collapsed lungs can cause spasms
- What exactly is teenage pregnancy
- Why is secularism bad for India
- What is a real Manchester United fan
- How much bacteria does ivory soap kill?
- What is an underestimated advantage of living alone?
- What do you want without an ego
- How many landlords are registered in Seattle
- Are juniors ragged at IIIT NR
- What should an INFP improve
- Who ships with AliExpress
- What was your most realistic dream ever
- Overrated sex compared to masturbation
- Hindu Brahmins have Jewish ancestry
- Why do parents scold us
- Is Justin Bieber gay
- Is solar energy sustainable
- Why is everyone moving to Oregon
- What is the name of the study of diseases
- Why does India need Rahul Gandhi
- Can celiac patients eat pasta in Italy?
- Do you make quilling earrings
- A series motor is an induction motor
- What makes self-confidence