Debt collection agencies can call you at work
Debt collection service: how to react correctly
Here you will find the most important information about the debt collection procedure and the notice of cancellation and reimbursement.
Understand the notice of cancellation and reimbursement
With the letter informs you Your employment agency, your job center or your family benefits office with the fact that you received benefits wrongly.
This is stated in the notice of cancellation and reimbursement:
- Why you need to repay your money
- How much money you have to pay back
- By when you must have reimbursed the amount
- How you can contact the debt collection service
- Which contract item number you have to state as the purpose of the transfer.
Clarify questions with the responsible office
If you have any questions, you should get in touch with the right contact person as soon as possible:
Contact your employment agency, your job center or your family benefits office if you are not sure Why You have to repay money.
Note: Important forms, for example for a SEPA direct debit mandate or the questionnaire for the debt collection service, can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Please transfer the requested amount on time and in one sum to the account of the BA's debt collection service.
Bank details of the BA's debt collection service:
IBAN: DE50 7600 0000 0076 0016 17
Purpose: Contract item number (13 or 9 digits, for example 6xxxxxxxxxxxx or A123B4567)
Report payment difficulties in a timely manner
Contact the debt collection service as early as possible if you have the required amount not in time or not completelyrepay can. In this way you avoid dunning fees or late payment surcharges.
If you meet certain requirements, you can make the claim in rates or pay at a later date. In order to be able to check these possibilities, the debt collection service needs certain information from you.
Let him know by typing a questionnaire fill in and send to the debt collection service. You can find the questionnaire in the "Downloads" area at the end of this page. The contact details for the debt collection service are also listed there.
Please substantiate your details with appropriate Documents (in copy).
Note: Inform the debt collection service if, for example, your name, marital status, employment, income or your address have changed.
Understand the further collection process
If you do not pay the claim on time or do not report payment difficulties immediately, you will receive further letters from the debt collection service:
With a reminder you will be asked again to repay the overpaid amount. This incurs additional costs.
A threat of enforcement informs you that the Main customs office still outstanding receivables foreclosure becomes. You can prevent this by transferring the requested amount within the specified period or by contacting the debt collection service in good time. If you remain inactive, the debt collection service will commission the main customs office with further collection after the deadline has expired.
Good to know: You can find more information about the debt collection service on the Debt collection service: Tasks and responsibilities page.
Answers to frequently asked questions
If you do not pay the requested amount on time, you will receive a reminder. Be for it Dunning fees raised.
The reminder fees amount to 0.5 percent of the amount due. However, it is a minimum of 5 euros and a maximum of 150 euros.
Do you have to repay tax child benefit, come Late payment surcharges instead of reminder fees. The family benefits office will inform you of the late payment surcharges in the notice of cancellation and reimbursement.
Even if you have lodged an objection with the family benefits office: The debt collection service is obliged to collect the claim in full and in good time. Accordingly, the proceedings will continue despite your objection and will not be postponed.
Background: An objection has no suspensive effect in the case of child benefit under the Income Tax Act - in contrast to the objection procedure in social law, for example in the case of unemployment benefits.
- Does Hyderabad have any reservations?
- Which country has the most self-confident people
- Is homeopathy and allopathy safe together
- Azerbaijan has close ties with Israel
- How much leeway do Audi dealers have?
- Where can I get BPO projects
- What role does contract law play
- Is there a legitimate freelance job online
- How is life in Johannesburg
- Where do international waters begin?
- Isn't fantasy much better than reality
- How do nephrologists and urologists differ
- A sexless marriage is a loveless marriage
- Which is best AutoCAD 3D or PDMS
- How to make chinese food
- What is your pivot point trading strategy
- Who caused metal bending
- How exclusive are German and Japanese cultures
- What is the relative value of forex trading
- Anyone can start a Cypriot company
- What a little thing can make you wince
- Is WeChat better than WhatsApp
- What is a good master GPA
- I am in hell