How can I comfort someone about text
Comforting mourners - reading texts, words of consolation & letters of comfort
»Main page» SONGS »MUSIC» You went away I CONSOLE YOU »Consolation 2» Consolation 3 »Consolation 4» Poems »Stories» Angel texts »Bible reading» Modern psalm texts »Prayers» THE FAREWELL BOOK
The texts shown here under "I comfort you" are aimed at grieving people. Some of the texts are suitable as letters of condolence or to be read at the funeral or as part of a funeral service.
"With the parting of the loved one, time died for you. Our eyes meet, but it is as if we live in different times. My time is not your time. For you it has stood still. As if moving in an empty room You .... yourself. ..."
• Continue reading the text
Give time to grief!
"(I know, and I've experienced it myself!) Mourning will be your companion; but accept it! It cannot be driven away, give it space! It will wake you up early in the morning, don't be frightened! It accompanies you through the day, let her be by your side! ... "
• Continue reading the text
If necessary, these consolation texts can also be written as a letter to a grieving person - that is, as an expression of condolences. But they are not typical letters of condolence, as neighbors say. These texts can only be written by someone who has a close, intimate relationship with the grieving person.
How to deal with grief!
An extra chapter shows how mourning cards and letters of condolence are already part of the path of mourning. The death notice, obituary notice, and condolences shouldn't be seen as mere formality. They are an expression of sadness and closeness; alös such helpful in the mourning process.
• Read this article
A physical injury cannot be talked away. So the deep grief cannot be appeased with words. What someone needs, whose body is injured, is also good for the grieving person.
Consolation cannot be deeper and more loving!
People in situations of farewell, death and grief meet the old wise woman as well as the little prince. A handy book with new touching wisdom stories and poems to comfort, to wish condolences and texts for the organization of the funeral service. Available in bookshops everywhere.
Love will be, eternal love, what else!
This is what grieving people need
- be left in peace and still feel that people are close,
- to be alone and yet know that there are people who can be called
- the silence of others and yet hear words that acknowledge and understand the pain,
- People who give pain time and who are not indifferent.
More on the subject of grief, consolation and comfort:
Dying people comfort themselves:
I go confidently
Consolation stories with the ever-little prince
Consolation layers with the old wise woman
All topics / sitemap
- Why don't I like sunlight so much
- What are narcissistic parenting behaviors
- Which business is best for a village
- Why are barbie dolls so collectable
- Which city has the largest golf course
- Why are autistic women rare
- Will Nissan leave the UK after Brexit
- Why do I feel aimless
- Are constitutional violations treason
- How has parental alienation affected you?
- Is OOP philosophically not healthy
- Why can't a person's IQ be increased?
- Why is it important to live in the moment
- India was a monarchy
- Who will win Argentina or Brazil today?
- Completely wrong
- Companies hire Salesforce-trained developers
- Helps Khatti Lassi in reducing fat
- Why should I move to Ashland Oregon
- Do you prefer Wanna One or NCT
- Love to wear choker necklaces
- Who is the worst Indonesian President
- What is the gotra of kashyap
- What are some salty foods
- Can you party in your 30s
- What do you expect from social media
- What's wrong with Juventus midfield
- What did Hitler think of Ethiopia?
- Can you overcome human nature
- How powerful was Sushma Swaraj
- In Halo Reach who is Noble 6
- Was Anne Boleyn married before Henry VIII
- How well do I play guitar