What is a queue in Salesforce
Case queues in Salesforce provide a simple, flexible way for your support organization to support and distribute cases across different levels of the organization. You can create multiple queues for your different support tiers and assign cases to these queues manually or automatically using case assignment rules.
Read on to learn more about the rules for case assignment.
To create a case queue, do the following:
Under "Setup" select the option "Manage users" → "Queues".
The start page of the queues is displayed.
At the top of the page, click New.
The edit page for the queue is displayed.
Enter basic information for your queue.
Select the following details for your queue:
Label : A label for your queue, which users will see as the queue name.
Queue name : A unique API name for your queue that is used by the system but is not seen by users. Salesforce automatically fills in a default queue name based on the field label you enter.
Queue email address : An email address assigned to the queue. Use this option to enter a group distribution list when you want to notify an inbox managed by a group of users when a new case is added to the queue.
Send email to members : Select this check box if you want to send an email notification to all queue members individually when a new case is added to the queue.
Select the Case object in the Available Objects window.
The Fall object is highlighted.
Click the Add arrow to move the Case object to the Selected Objects window.
The Object object is displayed in the Selected Objects window.
Select queue members for your queue by searching in the Available Members window and adding members to the Selected Items window.
You can choose members to add to your queue based on the following options:
Public groups: A group of users that can contain individual users, roles, other public groups, or roles and children
Roll: All users assigned to a specific role
Roles and internal subordinates: A role and all subordinate internal roles in your organization's role hierarchy
Roles, internal and portal children: Role and all subordinate portal and internal roles in the role hierarchy of your organization
Portal roles: All users assigned to a specific portal role
Portal roles and subordinates: A portal role and all subordinate roles in the organization of your company role hierarchy
User: Single user
Partner user: Individual partner users
Click on "Save".
When you've defined a queue, Salesforce automatically creates a view of the queue list that is available to queue members on the Google Caches home page. In addition, you can now use your case queue with assignment rules. Read on to learn more about using your case queue to automate case assignments in your organization.
- What are different names of india
- Will capitalism survive What's next
- What are precast concrete parts
- Contains vinegar alcohol
- How reliably promising is THAAD
- How does religion influence politics in Liberia?
- Consider yourself decent
- What common mistakes narcissists make
- Knowledge is better than being able to
- What is meant by identity politics
- What is positive impact
- Can I buy a watch
- Can the care be carried out after the 12th art
- What are the causes of insomnia
- What percentage of Germans are neo-Nazis?
- Superman really dies
- What do you know about Tunisian girls
- How would a tiger be a vegetarian?
- Have you failed your path to success?
- Debt collection agencies can call a family
- May homeopathy cure blood clots and DVT
- What if you eat expired egg
- How can I swim a mile faster
- Why is Antoine Greizmann leaving Atletico Madrid